Who is in your passenger seat?

Forget that Louis bag, tell me more about the Elmo bag please! All jokes aside, very cute. Hope the appointment went well.

The beautiful Elmo backpack was introduced in Spring 2019 as a limited edition piece. Only 100,000 were made. It came in 2 prints the one you see as well as blue Cookie Monster. It’s sold out everywhere now but you maybe able to find a gently used one on EBay but please have it authenticated.

Totally kidding with the above.

And thank you...the appointment went very well. Fortunately no shots at a 3 year checkup.

The beautiful Elmo backpack was introduced in Spring 2019 as a limited edition piece. Only 100,000 were made. It came in 2 prints the one you see as well as blue Cookie Monster. It’s sold out everywhere now but you maybe able to find a gently used one on EBay but please have it authenticated.

Totally kidding with the above.

And thank you...the appointment went very well. Fortunately no shots at a 3 year checkup.
Oh my! This was absolutely hilarious! I think you should audition for the voice of the Price Is Right lol. Glad to hear everything went well.

Reactions: Venessa84
Even your mpa is perfect! The stars align for you; that's the nicest one I’ve probably ever seen
Thank you! I’m forced to carry this one because my DE was stolen and I haven’t replaced it. I rarely carried the mono because I thought it looked so good and I kinda wanted to preserve it. I’m now stalking the de but I’m also thinking about buying another mono just as a back up. It’s my favorite print in this piece. The de was okay to me but I used it because it was carefree.

I certainly hope yours works out. Try filling it to see if the ripples go away.