Summer 2020!!!!

The gap at the zipper is normal. However, one of the zippers (the one on the right) would not remain zipped. It would roll back to the way it is shown in the pic (the one on the right). The sagging of the TP26 is not a defect but the gaps in the canvas on the sides of the base are a defect. If you look closely, you don’t see the gaps in all corners. Look at what I circled, which is correct. All corners should be like the one I circled but they’re not.
I am shaking my head- to pay so much for such obvious defects. I really hope they take these out of inventory but I'll bet they just get resold.

Reactions: EmmJay
This is the giant TP26 from last summer. There are two pieces of canvas that are double stitched at the base, which gives it more structure. The Escale TP26 is one piece of canvas and no double stitching at the base. The mono and DE TP26 are not double stitched at the base either but the canvas is thicker and they do not sag at the base like the Escale TP26. The base of the Escale TP26 is a design flaw.
I just got the TP26 Escale and you are right it is missing the structure that this style usually has. I'm torn because the blue is very pretty, but I'm not sure I feel good about loading it up with the saggy/thin base.

Just collected my Mini pochette & yeah, I see the same problems with the zip. I’m still gonna keep them anyway but just feel a little upset with the lack of quality this launch.
Your first photo is so trippy... the way you have it placed a little higher, the one shown on the top looks so much bigger. I was thinking "how is she not saying the size difference is a defect?!?!" :lol:

Reactions: Firstfullsteps
I just got the TP26 Escale and you are right it is missing the structure that this style usually has. I'm torn because the blue is very pretty, but I'm not sure I feel good about loading it up with the saggy/thin base.
When I put my organizer in it, it did not help with structuring the base. It’s a design flaw and coupled with the other quality issues returning it was the only option for me. Good luck in your decision.

Welp, the quality of my dupe order was still $&@$! I now refer to my items as the EscaFAIL collection. There was sagging at the bottom of the toiletry pouch and huge gaps in the canvas at the sides of the base. The new MP would not stay closed and there was more bunching of the interior lining. The card holder had sloppy glazing, excess glue at the base, and loose thread at the top. I will not place any additional orders for these items. Both TP26 and MPs were made in France with the same date codes and the cardholders were made in Spain with date codes a week apart. The quality of my Mono and DE TP26 and regular mini pochettes are much better than the Escale pieces, which are priced higher. I think LV is more focused on high prices than high quality.

I initiated a return for each item and selected defective for the reason for return. I also called Client Services so they could notate the issue with each item and they agreed with me that the items are defective. I hope that these items are NOT resold. Client Services also refunded my overnight shipping costs of $60 because they shipped defective items to me. IMO, LV missed the basics of quality for the items I ordered. I am not a picky buyer who obsesses over stitching, symmetry, or where an item is made. The defects with these items were obvious and they should not have been shipped. I am a buyer that expects quality. The MP is $633 USD and for that price, the quality should be great.

Now that this ship has sailed, I’m looking forward to some of the new items. I hope that LV makes quality their priority for future releases. I also hope that whatever items you all order from this collection are made better than the duds I received. Good luck everyone!

Thank you - my wallet also thanks you!

Welp, the quality of my dupe order was still $&@$! I now refer to my items as the EscaFAIL collection. There was sagging at the bottom of the toiletry pouch and huge gaps in the canvas at the sides of the base. The new MP would not stay closed and there was more bunching of the interior lining. The card holder had sloppy glazing, excess glue at the base, and loose thread at the top. I will not place any additional orders for these items. Both TP26 and MPs were made in France with the same date codes and the cardholders were made in Spain with date codes a week apart. The quality of my Mono and DE TP26 and regular mini pochettes are much better than the Escale pieces, which are priced higher. I think LV is more focused on high prices than high quality.

I initiated a return for each item and selected defective for the reason for return. I also called Client Services so they could notate the issue with each item and they agreed with me that the items are defective. I hope that these items are NOT resold. Client Services also refunded my overnight shipping costs of $60 because they shipped defective items to me. IMO, LV missed the basics of quality for the items I ordered. I am not a picky buyer who obsesses over stitching, symmetry, or where an item is made. The defects with these items were obvious and they should not have been shipped. I am a buyer that expects quality. The MP is $633 USD and for that price, the quality should be great.

Now that this ship has sailed, I’m looking forward to some of the new items. I hope that LV makes quality their priority for future releases. I also hope that whatever items you all order from this collection are made better than the duds I received. Good luck everyone!
WOW!!!! Thank you for your informative review of these products.

Reactions: DrTr and EmmJay
If it was shipped to me, it will be shipped to another client. I cannot overlook quality no matter the brand because I know I won’t enjoy using the item.
Absolutely- I am so glad you addressed the issues immediately. Unfortunately, they likely will be resold and possibly to someone who does not know to inspect or not until it is too late (>30 days).

And yes- my wallet also thanks you for your public service. Much appreciated.

Reactions: EmmJay