First LV

I was in the same boat as you last year and finally got my first LV bag for my birthday in October 2019. For me, I was attracted to two styles: the Neverfull MM and Graceful. I decided on the Graceful PM because I found it to be very conformable and classy looking. It also holds quite a bit. I love this purse and don't regret my buy.

Now that I have one, I need another and plan to get the Neverfull for the summer months. :smile:

Do research and don't be afraid to try them on in the store before deciding. Good luck!

Buy what you love.
Wise words. I agree with this advice whole-heartedly. Everyone has such different tastes and different needs for their lifestyle so if you end up picking someone else's first choice, it might not turn out to be yours look-wise or function-wise.

My top 3 preferences are Speedy, Alma and Neverfull - you can't go wrong with these truly timeless models. Good luck:smile:

Wise words. I agree with this advice whole-heartedly. Everyone has such different tastes and different needs for their lifestyle so if you end up picking someone else's first choice, it might not turn out to be yours look-wise or function-wise.

My top 3 preferences are Speedy, Alma and Neverfull - you can't go wrong with these truly timeless models. Good luck:smile:

Absolutely agree with this!

That being said...my first LV was a mono speedy 30, which I chose because of it’s timelessness, and was a bag I thought I’d utilize regularly. In the past 15 years, I’ve used it maybe 20 times, and am hoping to sell it when things (gdwilling) get better. While it’s an iconic bag that’s great for some, it’s just not for me.
I recently got the Siena PM, and have been so happy with it - definitely worth checking out.

Good luck with your decision, and please let us know what you end up deciding!

Agree with the others who say buy what you love. Is there a particular style bag you currently wear that you enjoy and fits your lifestyle? What works for me may not work for you. My first LV was a NF GM. I love big bags and totes. My next was a Palermo PM which is no longer made but that style bag is great. Take your time and try different bags on. Also have fun!

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Agree with the others who say buy what you love. Is there a particular style bag you currently wear that you enjoy and fits your lifestyle? What works for me may not work for you. My first LV was a NF GM. I love big bags and totes. My next was a Palermo PM which is no longer made but that style bag is great. Take your time and try different bags on. Also have fun!
^^ THIS.