Gisele Bundchen Named World's Richest Model

k. bell

another purse girl
Mar 26, 2007
Gisele Bundchen not only has Tom Brady a boyfriend, she's got money in the bank.

The former Victoria's Secret model from Brazil, 26, has topped the Forbes.com list of the world's richest models, the Associated Press reports.

Her earnings in the past 12 months: $33 million, which has her far-outdistancing her nearest competition – even when their salaries are put together.

Kate Moss, 33, placed second, with $9 million, followed by third-ranked Project Runway host Heidi Klum, 34, with $8 million.

Sill, says the business publication's Web site, Bundchen boasts "more contracts than any other model on the planet." Though her Victoria's Secret contract has expired, she still reps such high-end brands as Apple, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli, among others.

Rounding out the Top 5 were two other Victoria's Secret models: Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. Each made $6 million.

Completing the Top 12 were the following:
6. Carolyn Murphy, with $5 million
7. Natalia Vodianova, $4.5 million
8. Karolina Kurkova and Daria Werbowy, $3.5 million each
9. Gemma Ward, $3 million
10. Liya Kebede ($2.5 million)
11. Hilary Rhoda and Shalom Harlow, $2 million each
12. Doutzen Kroes and Jessica Stam, $1.5 million each

By Stephen M. Silverman

I would have never guessed. Good for her! She's so BEAUTIFUL

Wow. She could easily retire now if she wanted to with that kind of money, but then again, she's still got the looks and the body so she should just keep milking the fashion industry for all she can get! I love Gisele! She seems genuinely down to earth from what I've seen from her in interviews and what not.

Wow, good for her!! On a side note, I adore Doutzen Kroes...I loved that issue of Vogue with the up and coming new "it" models. she's fabulous and hopefully has an amazing career ahead!!

I love Gemma & Daria, but I can't believe they made so little!
I always thought that Kate Moss would be the world's richest model because of her ability to sign some of the top modeling contracts with major companies..