Hermes: Dr. Birx

View attachment 4691122 View attachment 4691123 View attachment 4691124 View attachment 4691125 View attachment 4691126 View attachment 4691127 I do not mean any disrespect with this post, because obviously, COVID-19 is a big deal and should be taken seriously. However, I can't help but notice that Ambassador Deborah Birx , the White House coronavirus response coordinator , is a big H scarf fan.

Hi Juilletdix, thank goodness that I am not the lone one that noticed the gorgeous Dr Birx and her Hermès collection of 90cm and 140cm silks and CSGMs.

The ***** daily press conferences have been made even more interesting, if that could be possible.

Question: Is Dr Birx wearing the design Patchwork Horse in pink and red?
It looks gorgeous on her. :heart:

Last edited:
Hi Juilletdix, thank goodness that I am not the lone one that noticed the gorgeous Dr Birx and her Hermès collection of 90cm and 140cm silk and CSGMs.

The ***** daily press conferences have been made even more interesting, if that could be possible.

Question: Is Dr Birx wearing the design Patchwork Horse in pink and red?
It looks gorgeous on her. :heart:

I was looking for this thread to post the exact same thing! I said, "Is that what I think it is?!" when I saw her at the daily conferences.

I was looking for this thread to post the exact same thing! I said, "Is that what I think it is?!" when I saw her at the daily conferences.
LOL. I started fan-girling the minute she was introduced at the first taskforce meeting! Her entire wardrobe is A+++
I especially love the fact that most of her scarves appear to be vintage; that's cool.