Sheltering in Place with LV...

I enjoy a good snuggle on the couch with my Pallas beauty case. ❤️
gorgeous - funny how our bags and SLGs are good company

OMG love your furry model!! This thread is a fun idea to distract us from boredom:smile:
Thanks so much - compliments always welcome about my fur kid, and glad it’s helping folks, we need it.

sheltering in place with LV and with my beautiful cat :heart: she loves the shininess of the soon to be finished bag
She and your colored piece are wonderful!

We have a GSD...I can just picture the annoyed look on his face when you put the bag on him. Hahahaha.
Too funny - he did look gruntled and didn’t want to look at the camera. pupperazzi do irritate him a bit, but he’s a pretty good sport :P

DrTr - thanks for starting the thread here. With the assistance of the master of the house and a few select pieces, here are my contributions:
View attachment 4694970 View attachment 4694971 View attachment 4694972
What a crack up - gorgeous master of the house! Love his head in the speedy :P and the LV box bed in particular. What a cutie

Last edited:
Headed to... the couch to order some groceries for pickup. :biggrin::P
Fabulous! We are all making multiple trips to the couch, the table, the chair, upstairs, downstairs, outside if we are lucky enough to have space that allows social distancing. No reason our bags and slg’s can’t accompany!!:P We might as well be stylin and profilin at home :lol: