“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

I have placed a “bag of the day” table next to my work space at home so I can enjoy a different bag everyday, even if I can’t take it outside. View attachment 4695217
What a gorgeous plume you have! Love her in her twilly. I’m doing the same thing. Rotating bags on the couch daily (ok sometimes more than once a day).

:flowers:
Of course, matchy-matchy and cat’s hair galore! And I always fight to remain the hopeful optimistic gal -so when we come through this and get to other side with all essential aspects intact, I’m going to get that poppy shine lipstick, too. And perhaps a gold Halzan with BDG nano in white/fuchsia for adornment. My Halzan is noir. Here it is last summer in my sister’s garden. These images bring a smile to my face since I recall clearly the warmth, sunshine, family and love associated with that time. They’re all still there (sunshine, love, etc.), just a little harder to see. :flowers:
View attachment 4695231 View attachment 4695232
Lovely bag and vista, lovely memories. We all have those to bring out and warm us.

View attachment 4695237

We are still allowed to leave the house so I picked a moussie for a nice walk in the sunshine.
Lovely on you! We too can leave the house for walks, park visits with our puppers and kids, as long as we maintain social distance. My daily walk with my dog is part of what’s keeping me sane at home!! I’d love to wear an H scarf when walking but it’s been raining and yucky out for more than a week. Actually saw the sun Friday and almost fainted! Amazing how the sun and it’s lovely light and warmth helps so much.