Purple

I was eyeing a purple rectangular mini. Would anyone buy a purple mini? I'm afraid it will look dated very soon. Thoughts?

If you love purple, I say get it. If it's just because purple is a trend this spring, I say do not get it. I got a purple Bottega Veneta Pouch, because purple is my favorite color and I'll always wear it, whether it's popular at the moment or not.

I was eyeing a purple rectangular mini. Would anyone buy a purple mini? I'm afraid it will look dated very soon. Thoughts?

I just got a purple Reissue 226. Purple is my FAVORITE color and always has been. I had a vintage purple flap at one time but had to sell it. I always planned to get another one. I am over the moon. I will always have it not a trend.

I just got a purple Reissue 226. Purple is my FAVORITE color and always has been. I had a vintage purple flap at one time but had to sell it. I always planned to get another one. I am over the moon. I will always have it not a trend for me.

I normally don’t find myself loving purple anything but the purple that was released recently is amazing!! Wow I would love to own a flap in that shade. It’s really unique . I say go for it !! Only if it’ll stay with you forever. It would be a pain to resell if you change ur mind

If you love purple, I say get it. If it's just because purple is a trend this spring, I say do not get it. I got a purple Bottega Veneta Pouch, because purple is my favorite color and I'll always wear it, whether it's popular at the moment or not.

I just got a purple Reissue 226. Purple is my FAVORITE color and always has been. I had a vintage purple flap at one time but had to sell it. I always planned to get another one. I am over the moon. I will always have it not a trend.

Yaaas, Purple's my favourite colour too!!! I have 3 purple non Chanel bags and my goal is to get a purple reissue - that metallic one!!!!!!