Hermes Kelly Ado

Hello, I don’t know if I should open a thread for this or somewhere in particular I should be asking.
I am thinking of getting the Kelly ado for work. Any has insights?
About size price? Is it something I will need to wait and start spending?

I got my pincotin very easily, I walked in and got it, my friend said I was very lucky for that. I want to do some homework before I go into the store like a silly girl.

Thank you!

Like most things at H it depends on stock and luck.

Owners of the Ado, do you use a bag insert? I have one in Clemence which I mostly wear over one shoulder and I’ve noticed that with the soft leather, there’s some pulling on the leather.

I use my (felt) insert for my K25 retourne in my Ado but recently noticed that over time, the top edge of the insert is leaving a (slight) ridge on the back part of the Ado. Not sure if it’s due to the insert itself is just not a good one or if the Ado is actually a different size base from the Kelly 25.

Yesterday received evergrain vert maquis medium size Kelly Ado ghw! So much happy!:smile: It’s not so much easy to go in and out but it’s same as the usual Kelly so I’m okay with it because I’m Kelly girl.
Actually I wanted vert Bosphore Kelly Ado Phw but I liked this combination of neutral colour and ghw and the possibility to wear it during whole year so much that decided to take it
For me it’s very easy to carry it because I usually wear casual clothes. Also I see nor fakes nor real deal Kelly Ado in my city so this bag is under radar. Here’s the picture which I made right now.

FBB71003-16A8-45B2-81D6-EE2438E7B677.jpeg

Yesterday received evergrain vert maquis medium size Kelly Ado ghw! So much happy!:smile: It’s not so much easy to go in and out but it’s same as the usual Kelly so I’m okay with it because I’m Kelly girl.
Actually I wanted vert Bosphore Kelly Ado Phw but I liked this combination of neutral colour and ghw and the possibility to wear it during whole year so much that decided to take it
For me it’s very easy to carry it because I usually wear casual clothes. Also I see nor fakes nor real deal Kelly Ado in my city so this bag is under radar. Here’s the picture which I made right now.

View attachment 4776426
Gorgeous! Congrats!!

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese