“Sheltering in Place” with Hermès

So....I’ve opened a bottle of wine. I’m not much of a drinker but sacrifices have to be made and I’m willing to take one for the team.......also, my skin is getting really dry from all the hand washing (just an unrelated observation)
View attachment 4693201
SAME! I haven't had alcohol in so long because we don't really go out or drink, but I opened a bottle of rose last weekend. It stopped tasting good on Thursday so I didn't finish the bottle, but I did have a small glass everyday! My skin has been really dry because winters are dry where I am and I try to apply lotion to the backs of my hands multiple times a day.

Loving all the shelter in place pictures. Here’s my contribution. Ms BBB30 with my new Jungle Love Love twilly. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy
This is gorgeous! Is this a "new" BBB or vintage? I have the same that I got last fall from my store. Love yours! She looks like you use and enjoy her.

Reactions: keodi
Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
View attachment 4693934

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

View attachment 4693935

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

View attachment 4693936

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

View attachment 4693941

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:
Those flowers are stunning! Please post more pictures so we can enjoy!

Reactions: aisham
Rouge de core : Hey Anemone come here for a sec ..
View attachment 4693934

Rouge De core : Look out the window .. What do you see !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

View attachment 4693935

Anemone : Flowers .. so ... :flowers:

I love your zinnias and other flowers! Do the zinnias bloom all season? Do you mind saying where you live? In the NE US we are not ready to plant (even if the garden centers were still open) but I am always looking for something that doesn't get bedraggled before mid-summer.

Rouge De core : PLEASE look again :annoyed: ...

View attachment 4693936

Anemone : woooow flowers :shocked::shocked:

Rouge De Core : THEY ARE Rouge De Core and Anemone flowers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anemone : Let me take a close look .. Heeeemmmmm they look more like rouge de core AND rose pourpre to me ..

Rouge De Core : Anemone just roll with it ... we are in quarantine with KIDS .. I might lose my mind :oh:

10 year old daughter : Wait just right there no one moves .. I will bring my home made paper squishes ..

20 seconds later ..

Anemone : Nooooo I serenader , They got me........

View attachment 4693941

this took 20 mints to post :sad: ... Kids ... Kids ... Kids :biggrin:

Just hanging out on the sofa watching crap TV. At least we're not out of liquor yet. Will probably cut back on studying because my university, in addition to boing virtual for the rest of the semester, has announced that all grades will be pass/fail. Which is kind of a bummer for the class I have an A in.

View attachment 4694174
Love the well-stocked liquor situation! And I'm sorry about school. That is happening many places, as far as I know, but congratulations on your A!! You will know you got it, but that is disappointing.