Zimmer Frame - for 'over 40's' Chloe and fashionistas!

:graucho:Trust me it was gorgeous:throwup::throwup:

Favourite bag - oh dear, tough one. I love the Mulberry Roxanne in Oak - its a great bag for everyday. I love the Givenchy Pumpkin bag, and the Tanner Krolle Money Bag. Chloe - I like the Edith, but I'm actually quite liking the Quilted Bay and its got one thing in its favour too, you can pop it on your shoulder if you need to! As a weird choice I like the Thomas Wylde skull bag, and also the newer Mission bag. The Chloe Ava satchel with long handle is gorgeous leather - and honestly if I had to choose just one bag I'd really struggle - I don't know what I'd go for.

Just got the fright of my life - a squirrel just popped up at the patio doors - wasn't expecting it - :graucho:
:yahoo:Wildlife you never know where it's going to pop up, why could'nt you tackle it, you might have made the papers.:roflmfao:

Hey ladies, I just (barely!) qualify for this club, lol. I only have the black baby paddy clutch...she's tdf!!

I need more Chloe, man. Actually I need to be on a BAN until I find a new job, LOL!!!

Hey ladies, I just (barely!) qualify for this club, lol. I only have the black baby paddy clutch...she's tdf!!

I need more Chloe, man. Actually I need to be on a BAN until I find a new job, LOL!!!
:wlae:Welcome, welcome. Well you are one better then me, my first is still in the mail. I am already looking for a second. Tells us what your favorite bag is?

:wlae:Welcome, welcome. Well you are one better then me, my first is still in the mail. I am already looking for a second. Tells us what your favorite bag is?

Oooooh, so many so hard to decide.

here's my lil' cutie pie:

What's next on my list? Well, I would love to find this beauty in black...I got her in whiskey last year but returned it...I need darker colors like this one :drool::drool::drool:

What are you getting, Vintage?

Cheers!! :wlae:

What's next on my list? Well, I would love to find this beauty in black...I got her in whiskey last year but returned it...I need darker colors like this one :drool::drool::drool:

:tup:Hi there - welcome - lovely clutch.

The front pocket paddy - I haven't seen one listed - but there are front pocket paddys on Luisaviaroma.com but I think it was Galet, and its 50% off. Can't remember if they had any other colour - my memory you know..........ain't what it used to be:roflmfao::roflmfao:

:tup:Hi there - welcome - lovely clutch.

The front pocket paddy - I haven't seen one listed - but there are front pocket paddys on Luisaviaroma.com but I think it was Galet, and its 50% off. Can't remember if they had any other colour - my memory you know..........ain't what it used to be:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I hear you, Lescoy, thanks for the LVR link!! I'll check it out. Again, I have no business buying bags right now but a girl's gotta dream....:drool:

Hello everyone. I am 43 - joined the forum in January but did not start posting until this month! I love my handbags - my collection includes: Prada, Botkier, Kooba, Coach, Marc Jacobs, and in the last few months - Chloe (my new favorite)!!! My husband sometimes will tell me that I don't need another handbag but I just remind him that he has his 2 Harley's and his Corvette - my passion is handbags!!! :heart::yahoo:

:dothewave: It's a Rouge Baby Paddy and it's all these girls fault. I love your pouchette. Hm. Welcome as well. :wlae: