Alma Pm worth getting

Remember to share pics when you get it!

Leave you with some Alma eye-candy from the Bridge campaign... (Epi is next on my wishlist) View attachment 4691868View attachment 4691869View attachment 4691870
Hi again. Just wanted to ask you a quick question . Do LV have a date code starting with ML do you know ? The whole code is ML2119 , so of course the 21st week of 2019. I have looked on charts form Yoogi's closet and the like and nowhere has a code starting with ML. They might not be up to date charts ?? I am looking at buying this Alma Pm as new condition. She has everything that came with it from the store including receipt. Thanks so much for your time.:confused1::flowers::heart:

Hi again. Just wanted to ask you a quick question . Do LV have a date code starting with ML do you know ? The whole code is ML2119 , so of course the 21st week of 2019. I have looked on charts form Yoogi's closet and the like and nowhere has a code starting with ML. They might not be up to date charts ?? I am looking at buying this Alma Pm as new condition. She has everything that came with it from the store including receipt. Thanks so much for your time.:confused1::flowers::heart:
Didn't know:P but I just googled it for you:

Louis Vuitton Factory Location Codes

France A0, A1, A2, AA, AX, AAS (Special Order), AH, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, BU, DR, DU, DT, CO, CT, CV, CX, ET, FL, IT, LA, LW, MB, MI, ML, NO, MS, RA, RE, RI, SA, SD, SF, SL, SN, SP, SR, TA, TJ, TH, TN, TR, TS, VI, VX
Switzerland DI, FA
USA FC, FH, LA, OS, SD, FL, TX

So if there's also a Made in France stamp present, you should be good

France A0, A1, A2, AA, AX, AAS (Special Order), AH, AN, AR, AS, BA, BJ, BU, DR, DU, DT, CO, CT, CV, CX, ET, FL, IT, LA, LW, MB, MI, ML, NO, MS, RA, RE, RI, SA, SD, SF, SL, SN, SP, SR, TA, TJ, TH, TN, TR, TS, VI, VX
Switzerland DI, FA

Oh thank you so much lovely. That is so kind of you to do that for me. You have made me very happy. Have a lovely day. :flowers::heart:

Switzerland DI, FA

So SD can be either US or France? How can you know for sure?

It is Absolutely worth getting! It is a gorgeous classic, ladylike bag. I’ve had the Alma bb in DE for years, and I got my Alma PM in DE as well about a year and a half ago. I absolutely love it and get compliments all of her time ( not that that matters). I reach for it more than my my Lady Dior, my Chanel flap and my YSL bags. It’s so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. Chic and classy...a must for me.

Reactions: I love them all
It is Absolutely worth getting! It is a gorgeous classic, ladylike bag. I’ve had the Alma bb in DE for years, and I got my Alma PM in DE as well about a year and a half ago. I absolutely love it and get compliments all of her time ( not that that matters). I reach for it more than my my Lady Dior, my Chanel flap and my YSL bags. It’s so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. Chic and classy...a must for me.
Thanks so much. Received it yesterday and am in love already. :flowers::heart:

Switzerland DI, FA

Can i ask where you got this chart from? I checked yoogies closet and other charts online but ML was not listed. I recently purchased palm springs mini and my date code is ML0250 made in France

Reactions: I love them all