Update on Pochette Accessoires

Does body know if the multi pochette accessories is nowhere to be found at the moment? I’m getting mixed info from LV. Some say they are restocking..others say its unavailable period for now?..

stalk the website.. last week when I was randomly on the site, it was in stock!!! I added to my cart for about 30 mins, but I decided not to buy it.

I grabbed a PA Mono on Tuesday on the US website after stalking and stalking. I was so happy but then I open it up and it immediately feels a bit “used”. The date code is 30th week of 2019 and the zipper has ripples. So disappointed...I’m guessing this was someone else’s return and since I’ll return it I’m worried LV will just turn it around and ship it to someone else. :sad:

Attachments

• 8527B717-1DAC-458A-A2A2-43F6853563CC.jpeg
    8527B717-1DAC-458A-A2A2-43F6853563CC.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 354
Reactions: Hermezzy
I grabbed a PA Mono on Tuesday on the US website after stalking and stalking. I was so happy but then I open it up and it immediately feels a bit “used”. The date code is 30th week of 2019 and the zipper has ripples. So disappointed...I’m guessing this was someone else’s return and since I’ll return it I’m worried LV will just turn it around and ship it to someone else. :sad:
If it is not damaged I would probably keep it. If you were to buy this from the preloved market you will pay more.

wow. that def is disappointing.

I would definitely not keep it - the zipper looks crooked. Also, maybe it is just the lighting in the picture but the vachetta looks like it is a bit tanned already? I am not one of the people meticulously searching for flaws but I still believe it is not acceptable to send you a bag that was probably already used by someone else AND seems to have a bad zipper.

Just because these are hard to find items (and I totally understand you are probably very bummed out to have to start stalking again) you should not settle for these kind of issues.

As I have heard that return times have been extended maybe you would be able to bring it to a store once they reopen and point out these issues to a SA? I have made amazing experiences with very nice SAs in the boutiques and it might help to stop this bag „circling“ to the next buyer.

I was able to get one last week. date code is 36th week of 2019. Looks new and has the new smell, but so weird to me that I had to stalk for so long then to think i got one that has been sitting there for 6 months??!!! Was it lost in the warehouse? Was she hiding with a Pochette Metis??