Celine in the UAE?

styleformiles

Jan 19, 2019
my fellow celiners! the most recent info i could find on celine in the UAE was from 2015. has anyone been more recently and know what the prices are like compared to the US? i'll most likely be flying through dubai, but maybe abu dhabi later this year. when i found my beloved bamboo alphabet necklace, it was from a seller in the UAE, so getting good UAE celine vibes lol.

ETA: i totally forgot to add! phantom cabas medium in black. also eying the small triomphe in canvas, but i doubt it will be in my price range.

ps: just posted this on the worldwide celine thread, but it doesn't seem very active. please let me know if there is a better place for this question!

Hi! I actually know the SA for Celine store in Mall of Emirates and he can help you regarding the availability of the items. Do you live in Dubai as well?
loving your avatar, princess caroline! i don't live in dubai - my best friend and i were planning a trip to oman as she lives in the middle east (i live in nyc). our trip is postponed, however, until coronavirus settles down. i'll circle back when we reschedule to get in touch with your SA. nothing sparks wanderlust quite like a nationwide quarantine!!