Official Coach 1941 Spring 2020 Thread

Well, darnit, coulda saved a little more! Although I believe for Coach to do a price match the exact item you're matching has to be in stock at the competing retailer, and they don't have the emerald color in the Turnlock Shoulder Bag. I'll take my 20% discount (I braved the mall today).

Saks has some new turnlock bags online. Very interested in the first Clutch style as its smaller version than what is on coach site but that white scares me.. Does anyone know anything about these releases and if and other colors are coming out?

download.png
download (1).png

78806_b4bk_a0

I don't really know how to scale images on this website, sorry guys! Does anybody have the trail purse? Can it fit a bottle of water? I was thinking about getting it for my birthday.

Heads up --this is 25% off on Nordstrom right now. Could call Coach and try and get a price adjustment? Or buy from Nordstrom and return!
Thanks! Nordstrom doesn't have this color and Neiman has one left with 20% discount. I could order at Neiman and return this but am just afraid of not getting the perfect condition like one I have now. When I bought this, there were two at coach store and both of them have lines / scuffs so they odered a new one for me.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Thanks! Nordstrom doesn't have this color and Neiman has one left with 20% discount. I could order at Neiman and return this but am just afraid of not getting the perfect condition like one I have now. When I bought this, there were two at coach store and both of them have lines / scuffs so they odered a new one for me.
Are you too late for a price adjustment from Coach? It's 30% off right now on Coach.com