What's Inside Your LV?

Finally purchased the Alma BB in Noir, such a beautiful and classic LV. Here’s what I will be carrying in my purse on a daily basis:

LV Victorine wallet in noir
LV cles in damier graphite
Chanel sunglasses
Tiffany & Co 2020 pocket diary
Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti pen
Apple AirPods
iPhone XR (used to take the pic)
LV pouch (to carry nurofen tablets, lip balm etc)
View attachment 4625645
Just gorgeous- beautifully selected and presented!

Not the person who posted the photo, but that’s the wapity case!
In the top photo on the upper left hand side of the picture, what is the cube-like pouch with the zipper down the middle called? I’ve never seen anything like that. I’d love to know more about it.
It is the wapity :tup: it’s perfect for my phone charger, hands free ear pc, & headphones. The inside is soft red alcantara & it has a little slip pocket. It’s discontinued but I’ve seen some in good shape preloved.
988FD236-90C5-4AD4-8F69-EA2DADF6A2BC.jpeg

Thank you for the information! What a funky little thing. I think it’s great.
Not the person who posted the photo, but that’s the wapity case!

It is the wapity :tup: it’s perfect for my phone charger, hands free ear pc, & headphones. The inside is soft red alcantara & it has a little slip pocket. It’s discontinued but I’ve seen some in good shape preloved.
View attachment 4688593

Reactions: kbell
View attachment 4688593
Never seen that before, so thank you! Such a pretty little pouch, the interior is stunning.