LV Stores closing ......

My SA at the Bellagio in Vegas said they too would be closing for two weeks but that they would be working from home and could still place orders online or by calling other stores. The store inside the Wynn/Encore will also be closing.

Lots of retail stores besides LV are also closing for two weeks (or maybe more). I keep receiving tons of emails the last couple of days. All to hopefully stop the rapid spread of COVID-19. I just feel bad for the hospitals, first responders, grocery stores and delivery drivers (like my hubby). They are so essential right now, but I don't want my husband out in this either. :sad:

Lots of retail stores besides LV are also closing for two weeks (or maybe more). I keep receiving tons of emails the last couple of days. All to hopefully stop the rapid spread of COVID-19. I just feel bad for the hospitals, first responders, grocery stores and delivery drivers (like my hubby). They are so essential right now, but I don't want my husband out in this either. :sad:
Same. My husband is an ER doc. Every time people don’t follow the quarantine protocols, his life is more at risk. Everyone, please stay home :flowers: