CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

I've only been to Chanel stores here in Asia and I haven't had a bad experience and I've always been attended to immediately. Did not buy anything, though. Still, I don't know why I still get intimidated going into a store for fear of being treated differently... when we all know for a fact we have every right to be there and be attended to. Does anyone else feel this way?

Two questions:
1. During which season/series did the champagne gold classic flaps come out?

2. Could somebody please measure the interior dimensions of the M/L Classic flap? I'm seriously considering returning my beautiful jumbo for an M/L because it's very noticeably heavy even when I have my bare essentials in it (and it's still mostly empty). I really love this bag and I'm not really sure what to do. I just want to know if my stuff can fit in an M/L.

So first, I went there around 12. 30-12.45 upon arriving this male SA took my name and put it down in his iPad. He said waiting time is 20 minutes. It was okay. Me and my partner were willing to wait 20 minutes because I have every intention of buying a Chanel bag that I saw on their display - - which I have been searching for a while. You know how hard it is to find the right bag. . So we waited. We saw a couple coming in a few minutes after us. Now this is where it gets interesting.. the Male SA (who took our names) was already ushering them to another SA who just finished a customer. The couple only waited 5-10 minutes after they walk in to be served. We let it slide because I was determined to get that bag. More than 20 minutes past, another lady came in.. And AGAIN. She was entertained first by the male SA. Now we where waiting more than 30 minutes now. I decided to just slowly walk out. I am not having it being passed by twice. I didn't believe at first that Chanel SAs can be discriminating by looks but ly experience proved otherwise. So disheartened by Chanel

I’m so sorry this happened to you. What should have been a fun experience was ruined. ;( I had a similar experience at Gucci before. No one asked us if my sister and I needed help even though the store was fairly empty. It was funny how when we came back later with bags from other stores, we were immediately helped. . But I hope you don’t give up on buying your dream bag. There are some wonderful SAs out there. I hope one experience doesn’t turn you away.

Hi Everyone

I am interested in the Boy bag. I have a few questions as I am relatively new to the world of Chanel...
Firstly, is the Boy bag classed in the classic/continuous collection-V? Or does it change from each season e.g Cruise, Spring/Summer Act 1? I know there are seasonal colours but does the black change type of leather or hardware?
I am interested in the black quilted calfskin with ruthenium hardware. Is this a hard bag to come by? (I am in the
UK for reference). Also does anyone know roughly the release dates throughout the year for the London Bond Street store and any recommendations of SAs?
Sorry for the questions, and of course in the current climate this information isn't a necessity. It's a nice way to 'escape' at the moment! I hope everyone is keeping safe!

Thanks guys :smile:

Attachments

• 3F5B8C64-7B1E-42E1-B738-2E1BC4889C54.jpeg
    3F5B8C64-7B1E-42E1-B738-2E1BC4889C54.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 229