Alma Pm worth getting

Jun 12, 2008
Can you lovely ladies tell me if the Alma PM in Damier Ebene is worth buying ? Do you think it is a good investment ? Do you think it will ever go out of fashion ? I have many crossbody bags and wanted something a bit bigger. thanks so much.

Reactions: Havanese 28
I think the Alma PM will always be a classic shape. For me, I don't think I would buy one just because it doesn't fit my lifestyle. I don't usually wear hand held bags (like you, I have many crossbody bags). I prefer to admire this bag from afar.

You mentioned mainly using crossbody bags so is this a bag you really want or are you justing wanting a new style of handbag that you don't normally wear? There are lots of other large handbags options besides the Alma. Just food for thought.

Alma PM in Damier Ebene is classic and never goes out of style. It’s a good investment if you keep the bag for at least 10-15 years and maintain it in an excellent/like new condition. What I mean by good investment is you will get at least 100% back from the price that you paid.

Reactions: CPA