Empreinte NeoNoe?

MokeyLV

O.G.
Mar 6, 2013
I remember seeing something on tPF about an empreinte NeoNoe being released soon. But I can't remember which thread it was in! Does anyone have any information about it? Thanks!

Reactions: Namwan-
Foxy on Insta only had a couple of blurry pics and people were *****ing her out in the comments for not having better pics. :facepalm: I don't think I've seen any further info on it yet, but someone else may know.

Reactions: MokeyLV
I like it but I’m not in a hurry to get one. I wish they’d release some colourful ones like purple, berry, green or yellow! The black/marine has been rehashed so many times, its not that appealing (to me) anymore...

I totally agree, I like empreinte but they need to release them in a wider range of colours. The marine/rouge combo has been done to death. Why can't they release a marine only or rouge only one.

Love it! But can't believe I just bought a monogram Neo Noe a couple months back :amazed: I would've much preferred this

The same sort of thing happened to me, I got the on the go tote gym in empreinte but then the epic leather mm came out and if I had known I probably would have waited and just got the epi mm tote as I prefer the colour of the lining more. It's kind of annoying not knowing in advance what colours and styles will be available in your locality.

Reactions: jaskg144