Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

Does anyone have any news on when this bag will hit the Asia market? I am located in Taiwan and looking for this bag but I have been told it has not arrived yet... They also don't do reserve lists here so I will have to try my luck on the day it comes in... Any help is much appreciated! :angel:

Does anyone have any news on when this bag will hit the Asia market? I am located in Taiwan and looking for this bag but I have been told it has not arrived yet... They also don't do reserve lists here so I will have to try my luck on the day it comes in... Any help is much appreciated! :angel:
I'm not sure about Taiwan, but why don't you give customer service a call? I bought mine in Osaka earlier this week, and understand that boutiques in Singapore have also received it. All the best. :smile:

Anyone waiting for the bag on reserve from Las Vegas boutiques? I am waiting on mine from the Bellagio, but due to the virus they just shut down basically the whole Las Vegas strip. Hope my baby comes in after the fiasco dies down! Stay safe lovelies.

Reactions: Uptown Luxer
That’s not fun!!!! Oh man
STUNNED. Miracles happen! My SA JUST called me saying it came in today, and it would be shipped today! It was a stroke of luck, she said they were in the boutique readying for closing for the next 2 weeks, and that they were shipping off any orders while they still could. I will do the reveal Wednesday. I also got a text from my SA in palm beach saying she got one in only a few moments later.. they are coming in ladies!