Your input is needed! LOOK over my pix list and let me know what I NEED to buy next!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I want to make my LV shopping list for the remainder of '07 and need your help. Please look over my LV handbag collection and tell me what I need :graucho:. Thanks!
DesigningStyleLVCollection.jpg

Ok, I think you need a wallet, some small accessories, you need some pomme vernis, some scarves, some denim, some suhali, some luggage and a little more damier.:upsidedown:

I got carried away there, seriously, you have a beautiful collection!

I am all over the Beverly Clutch. That is what I would buy if I had the money.

A suggestion- I got the Illovo GM. I had the PM and exchanged it for the larger one and I am so glad I did.

Show us what you bought!

Hmmm...the first thing that popped out at me was a speedy. Maybe mini lin?
Also, some accessories like a cles, wallet. Maybe some bandeaus!
Bag wise.....maybe something bright in Epi (Epi red)? Ohhh....a red Epi speedy would be great!

OK, your collection is amazing, I did not know that you had a cb papillon too. How about adding a cabas mezzo or neverfull- or some type of tote style. Petite noe is another great bag, I have it in black MC but is great in mono or epi too.

Ok, I think you need a wallet, some small accessories, you need some pomme vernis, some scarves, some denim, some suhali, some luggage and a little more damier.:upsidedown:

I got carried away there, seriously, you have a beautiful collection!

TexasGirl, I have only posted my HANDBAG collection. The wallets, accessories, jewlery are on a second list! Right now I am just looking to decide on a HANDBAG. Thanks though!

Hmmm...the first thing that popped out at me was a speedy. Maybe mini lin?
Also, some accessories like a cles, wallet. Maybe some bandeaus!
Bag wise.....maybe something bright in Epi (Epi red)? Ohhh....a red Epi speedy would be great!

Twiggers, Thanks. My wallets, accessories, jewlery are on a second list! Right now my focus is a handbag. I have the Damier Speedy 25...I am liking where you are going with this...epi red or mini lin...hmmm...should I consider azur or is the season getting too short if I don't make this buy until mid August?

OK, your collection is amazing, I did not know that you had a cb papillon too. How about adding a cabas mezzo or neverfull- or some type of tote style. Petite noe is another great bag, I have it in black MC but is great in mono or epi too.

Thanks FloridaLV...I agree the tote-shape is absent as is the noe-shape from my collection. Would the Sayela be considered tote like? I could go red epi Noe. Great ideas. :tup:Thanks.