Weird SA in Chanel

starfused

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
I recently fell in love with the GST/PST/petite shopper but haven't seen the real thing before. So today, I went to check out the real ones in Chanel - London at Selfridges & Co in Bond Street. So, here's what happened.. when I went in there, I saw someone with a bag that looks like the petite shopper. Except the chain was different, and the edges were rounder. But since I haven't seen the real petite shopper before, I asked the SA - is that the petite shopper? And you know what she said?

"Oh, we don't give our bag names. It is just a bag." I was like.... :wtf::confused1: So the ladies in TPF have been talking rubbish then? LOL.

I just thought that was funny. I don't know why, but the SAs weren't very friendly. And they don't know their stuffs well too. They had the petite shopper, and when I asked how much it was.. She was like.. I think it's 600 something.. and when she takes out the tag and saw that it was 900something.. she was shocked. :sweatdrop:

Oh, and about the bag that looks like the petite shopper - it was really cute. :yes: But i like the chains on petite shopper better.. Hehe. SA said it was new..

So that was lil my story there...

Yeah, not exactly helpful was she :tdown:.....well did you buy?:confused1:

Hope not - so you can go back and right in front of her ask for a different SA and make a point of buying it then.:P

Sort of the Pretty Woman movie thing....hehehe.

I had a similar experience with an SA at Southcoast Plaza. She told me the SAME exact thing "We dont give our purses names..." I felt like such a fool when I referenced a bag in the store. Eeks!:cursing:

I had a similar experience with an SA at Southcoast Plaza. She told me the SAME exact thing "We dont give our purses names..." I felt like such a fool when I referenced a bag in the store. Eeks!:cursing:

Probably because it would be too much to ask of some of the SAs to remember names as they are too darn busy re-pricing everything all the time....:cursing: LOL!

I experienced that Chanel SAs are the most arrogant, not knowing and snottiest persons I ever met in a luxury boutique. In Munich it's so bad that I prefer to order via phone from Frankfort.

I had the same experience at Selfridge's == the SAs in the Chanel dept were very rude so I bought other brands. Not a terrific selection either.

My words exactly! That is why I never bought a Chanel from there! I always wanted to scream please repeat with me :"My name is not Coco" :cursing: