Opinions Needed: too short for courier?

Not at all! I am 5'8 and it fits me fine plus the strap is adjustable so you can make the strap as short as you like. I have it on the longest setting and it just fits me so you should be fine with it!

I have only seen pictures and I think that it would be to big for me and I am 5'3. I think it is personal preference really, I just don't like BIG bags.

I think Cracker has a pic of her carrying a courier... and i think she's the same height as you... maybe you should check in the reference threads? i think its the visual aids one... HTH!

It's big but I love it!!! I sold my INK and I'm getting one in Steel this Fall. What I like about it is that you can carry a lot or very little in it and it still looks good. It gets slouchier the less you put in it.

It's big but I love it!!! I sold my INK and I'm getting one in Steel this Fall. What I like about it is that you can carry a lot or very little in it and it still looks good. It gets slouchier the less you put in it.

Thanks cracker...I can't wait to see your steel when it comes in. I found your modeling pics of the ink and they were so helpful! The courier looks great on you. I wonder why this style isn't more popular.

I'm 5 feet tall and the Courier looks nice on me - large but I like big bags!

I can use it on the shoulder or cross-body - maybe it doesn't seem as big b/c it is so slouchy...