The Cassette Bag!

I am really like caramel and zabaione (light lemon color) padded cassette. Since I own arco bag in Tan, I am thinking about purchasing something different than brown. what's your thoughts on zabaione color? do you think this color would versatile?
It's pretty but based on the way the colour looks on my monitor it would work only with warm/some neutral tones IMHO. So I guess it depends on your wardrobe.

Reactions: RT1
I am really like caramel and zabaione (light lemon color) padded cassette. Since I own arco bag in Tan, I am thinking about purchasing something different than brown. what's your thoughts on zabaione color? do you think this color would versatile?
I think this would look great with black, white, creams, grays... It is not one of those colors that go with everything in my opinion. It would depend on your wardrobe whether it is versatile for you.

Reactions: 880 and RT1
Any thoughts on the caramel vs grey suede padded cassette? The caramel has that shiny, chewy neutral look. The grey suede looks soft and velvety with different tones of grey. Both are beautiful in their own ways. It’s hard to decide!

Purchased mine earlier this month!
37d96a15982ff10846682ca704299254.jpg

What a stunning bag!

I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on the bag. How is it wearing so far and does it fit much? I’m considering buying this or the non padded version in the exact same colour.
Mine is the non padded, fits my phone (iphone 10), airpods, sunglasses, wallet, sometimes i'm out with my power bank which is a little bit bigger than my iphone.
the bag is very very light.

sooo I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Padded Cassette in Caramel, but it came with a P65 warning (this item can contain chemicals such as lead that causes reproductive / cancer harm). and it is getting shipped from Italy. Have you guys seen the P65 warning (for those who live in California?)

sooo I finally pulled the trigger and bought the Padded Cassette in Caramel, but it came with a P65 warning (this item can contain chemicals such as lead that causes reproductive / cancer harm). and it is getting shipped from Italy. Have you guys seen the P65 warning (for those who live in California?)
Where did you purchase? There is no info about a “P65 warning” on BV’s web site, see attached screen shot.

Attachments

• 21074702-C750-4A23-A2A9-12FF73CD1005.png
    21074702-C750-4A23-A2A9-12FF73CD1005.png
    620.9 KB · Views: 297
Where did you purchase? There is no info about a “P65 warning” on BV’s web site, see attached screen shot.
I bought some shoes and they are getting shipped from UK and delivered at a friends house in LA. And I’ve got the same notification about P65. It was the first time I’ve seen it.. this notification was at the courier website.
That’s probably why it’s not at the BV and also wasn’t at the site that I bought the shoes.

I bought some shoes and they are getting shipped from UK and delivered at a friends house in LA. And I’ve got the same notification about P65. It was the first time I’ve seen it.. this notification was at the courier website.
That’s probably why it’s not at the BV and also wasn’t at the site that I bought the shoes.
More and more interesting....

Reactions: 880 and ksuromax
California stands alone in warnings about EVERYTHING. When I went to law school the professors instructed us about the use of the other states' laws, but told us to ignore California and Louisiana ((they still use some Napoleonic laws there.) I am not sure this helps you in any way but thought you might find it interesting.

California stands alone in warnings about EVERYTHING. When I went to law school the professors instructed us about the use of the other states' laws, but told us to ignore California and Louisiana ((they still use some Napoleonic laws there.) I am not sure this helps you in any way but thought you might find it interesting.
In California we got warnings to warn you about our warnings! BTW you’ve been warned. :P