Share your Marvellous March Merchandise!

Shoutout to the lovely members sharing in high anticipation with me on the Escale thread... It feels like forever waiting for our beloved SS2020 release but I can share that these PASTEL BEAUTIES will be my Birthday gifts this year! Reveals to come...
BTW this is my favourite kind of Birthday gift:To me, From me:heart::giggle: "There's no loving like self-loving!":happydance::happydance::happydance:

1. Escale Speedy B30:Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 10.02.21 AM.jpg
2. Aquamarine double-breasted suit - perfect for a Pisces as our March gemstone colour:IMG_2632.jpgIMG_2627.jpg
3. Escale cosmetic pouch PM:Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 10.23.55 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Yay! March is my Birthday month too!

I’ll help start the thread with a fresh delivery this week; this will be my early Birthday gift!

Been searching high and low for this cutie and I finally got the last one in Canada! I retired my monogram key pouch for the time being so decided on a compact wallet. I haven't used a wallet in so long, and finally found one that fits my needs. My SA added in some goodies for me as well which I very much appreciated!

Adjustments.JPG

Last edited:
Shoutout to the lovely members sharing in high anticipation with me on the Escale thread... It feels like forever waiting for our beloved SS2020 release but I can share that these PASTEL BEAUTIES will be my Birthday gifts this year! Reveals to come...
BTW this is my favourite kind of Birthday gift:To me, From me:heart::giggle: "There's no loving like self-loving!":happydance::happydance::happydance:

1. Escale Speedy B30:View attachment 4677156
2. Aquamarine double-breasted suit - perfect for a Pisces as our March gemstone colour:View attachment 4677164View attachment 4677167
3. Escale cosmetic pouch PM:View attachment 4677177

Can’t wait to see your beautiful BD reveals, lovely V :smile: