Ask SA for Chanel tissue paper

Hiya :smile: I purchased a Chanel classic medium bag few days ago and exchanged it for a better quality today. However, I found out SA didn’t fill my bag with tissue paper.. I personally do not want to fill the bag with socks or other napkins. Hence, I am a bit under pressure to bother SA again to give me tissue fillers. I’ve already exchanged booklets and the bag cuz some unknown red stains were on new booklets and the bag’s condition wasn’t good. It would be my third visit and I concerned if it’s too much to go again and ask for tissue paper. :sad: Also, I not sure whether they might give me new tissue paper or not after I made a purchase as well. My second option would be that I could purchase Chanel tissue paper from eBay...hum.. How do you think, guys? Would it be possible to have tissue paper and could I ask for it in my situation? Plz share with me your experiences and advice! I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

QUOTE="Chocolate milk, post: 33641645, member: 703649"]Hiya :smile: I purchased a Chanel classic medium bag few days ago and exchanged it for a better quality today. However, I found out SA didn’t fill my bag with tissue paper.. I personally do not want to fill the bag with socks or other napkins. Hence, I am a bit under pressure to bother SA again to give me tissue fillers. I’ve already exchanged booklets and the bag cuz some unknown red stains were on new booklets and the bag’s condition wasn’t good. It would be my third visit and I concerned if it’s too much to go again and ask for tissue paper. :sad: Also, I not sure whether they might give me new tissue paper or not after I made a purchase as well. My second option would be that I could purchase Chanel tissue paper from eBay...hum.. How do you think, guys? Would it be possible to have tissue paper and could I ask for it in my situation? Plz share with me your experiences and advice! I will really appreciate it. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You spent around 6000 dollars on a bag...ask for the tissue paper! Be nice about and say you appreciate his or her time and dedication to making your experience a good one. If you’re polite, worst case he/she says no. But girl, you ask for that tissue paper!!!

Hiya :smile: I purchased a Chanel classic medium bag few days ago and exchanged it for a better quality today. However, I found out SA didn’t fill my bag with tissue paper.. I personally do not want to fill the bag with socks or other napkins. Hence, I am a bit under pressure to bother SA again to give me tissue fillers. I’ve already exchanged booklets and the bag cuz some unknown red stains were on new booklets and the bag’s condition wasn’t good. It would be my third visit and I concerned if it’s too much to go again and ask for tissue paper. :sad: Also, I not sure whether they might give me new tissue paper or not after I made a purchase as well. My second option would be that I could purchase Chanel tissue paper from eBay...hum.. How do you think, guys? Would it be possible to have tissue paper and could I ask for it in my situation? Plz share with me your experiences and advice! I will really appreciate it. Thank you.
LOL Sorry I had to laugh. I'd just ask for it. Please don't buy it on eBay.

QUOTE="Chocolate milk, post: 33641645, member: 703649"]Hiya :smile: I purchased a Chanel classic medium bag few days ago and exchanged it for a better quality today. However, I found out SA didn’t fill my bag with tissue paper.. I personally do not want to fill the bag with socks or other napkins. Hence, I am a bit under pressure to bother SA again to give me tissue fillers. I’ve already exchanged booklets and the bag cuz some unknown red stains were on new booklets and the bag’s condition wasn’t good. It would be my third visit and I concerned if it’s too much to go again and ask for tissue paper. :sad: Also, I not sure whether they might give me new tissue paper or not after I made a purchase as well. My second option would be that I could purchase Chanel tissue paper from eBay...hum.. How do you think, guys? Would it be possible to have tissue paper and could I ask for it in my situation? Plz share with me your experiences and advice! I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

You spent around 6000 dollars on a bag...ask for the tissue paper! Be nice about and say you appreciate his or her time and dedication to making your experience a good one. If you’re polite, worst case he/she says no. But girl, you ask for that tissue paper!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! You encouraged me a lot and I would ask for it politely :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a good idea :idea: I was just obsessed with a full package from Chanel. Thanks!
Honestly I would not fuss over the tissue paper, however if I did not receive a box or dust bag or clean papers that would be another story. So long as you got those things I would probably just forget about it-there are way better things to stuff your bag with an order to keep its shape such as organizers, even small pillows and things around the house in terms of clothes and stuff like that. Lol I find that an old navy flannel shirt folds up in the perfect manner inside my small flap bag

I’ve never had “Chanel” tissue stuffing. Just a little wrapped outside for gift wrap.
My first bag was fully filled with the tissue paper which was printed Chanel logo all over. That’s why I said specifically the Chanel tissue paper. Also, I’ve watched from youtube that these tissue paper are hand made and not a factory quality, so they are one of key elements to distinguish from counterfeits.

Honestly I would not fuss over the tissue paper, however if I did not receive a box or dust bag or clean papers that would be another story. So long as you got those things I would probably just forget about it-there are way better things to stuff your bag with an order to keep its shape such as organizers, even small pillows and things around the house in terms of clothes and stuff like that. Lol I find that an old navy flannel shirt folds up in the perfect manner inside my small flap bag
I can fill up with any other things, however the leather bag needs to be prevented from humidity, so I was looking for the tissue paper. Thank you!

You can buy small pillows to stuff your bags
Thank you! However the leather bag needs to be prevented from humidity, so I was looking for the tissue paper.

Last edited by a moderator: