Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

I tried this bag on when I was in Paris last month and ended up not purchasing it. I have regretted not pulling the trigger everyday since I've been back from my trip. I saw one on FashionPhile in brand new condition and knew I couldn't pass it up!!! I was so excited that I actually drove an hour to the FashionPhile headquarters yesterday to pick it up. Thank you for letting me share :biggrin:

IMG_6303.jpeg

I tried this bag on when I was in Paris last month and ended up not purchasing it. I have regretted not pulling the trigger everyday since I've been back from my trip. I saw one on FashionPhile in brand new condition and knew I couldn't pass it up!!! I was so excited that I actually drove an hour to the FashionPhile headquarters yesterday to pick it up. Thank you for letting me share :biggrin:

View attachment 4675014

soo cute!

Reactions: izzle
Not the best shot, but I picked up a few things from Chanel, and a scarf from Dior today!
View attachment 4672489

oh la la I’m debating on getting a scarf from Dior since I don’t have any yet. Debating between a 100% silk or the 70% wool and 30% one from their new collection. I’ve also posted my question on the Dior forum but waiting to hear on it yet.

do you have any intel on the durability on dior scarves??

I forgot to post. This is my YSL mini Lou from the holiday season. It's very lightweight and functional. Highly recommend. Shhh....don't tell Mr. Vuitton, but lately I've been addicted to YSL.
View attachment 4649258

It’s caught my attention but the issue for me, is the exact reason I’ve fallen... “The Size”

Honestly, your opinion... is it a good size? What do you use it for and put in it etc??? If you don’t mind me asking???

It’s caught my attention but the issue for me, is the exact reason I’ve fallen... “The Size”

Honestly, your opinion... is it a good size? What do you use it for and put in it etc??? If you don’t mind me asking???

I don't know the size, just came across this bag and decided to share photos. It's so funky. Probably will fit a phone and small compact wallet. Fun for a young girl.

I have this bag reserved until tonight. I'm just not sure it's genuine, 'cause I've never seen it in this size...
Fell in love with this Gucci Marmont in the large size
$_59.jpeg
I also opened a thread in the Gucci forum asking for help. No answers so far :crybaby:
Not even Gucci CS could help...
Maybe somebody here can help a fellow addict out? I don't want to end up buying a fake.
TIA