The Twilly and Hermes Handles

I also posted these pics on the other thread. I’m sorry if you already saw them.
A jungle love twilly in black to go with my red K.:heart:
BxgNKAn.jpg

h3wsS1i.jpg

Hi H friends. On bags with double handles such as B's and GP's (or even a non-H bag), do you wrap twillies around one or both handles and why? I'm not sure how I feel either way and wondering if there were underlying reasons I have not considered for why some wrap only one handle and some wrap both. Curious to know what are your thoughts.

Hi H friends. On bags with double handles such as B's and GP's (or even a non-H bag), do you wrap twillies around one or both handles and why? I'm not sure how I feel either way and wondering if there were underlying reasons I have not considered for why some wrap only one handle and some wrap both. Curious to know what are your thoughts.

It's just another form of personal expression. I like to wrap both, my hands just have natural oils and sweat and residue that I don't want to get on my handles, and I like to add a pop of color. I also just like the feeling of silk under my hands. Twillies are expensive, maybe some people don't want to go overboard in twilly spending or there's only one twilly colorway they like? There's no right or wrong.

Reactions: Purse-o-holic
I prefer the double wrap on handles as it seems more finished, but it is really very individual.

It's just another form of personal expression. I like to wrap both, my hands just have natural oils and sweat and residue that I don't want to get on my handles, and I like to add a pop of color. I also just like the feeling of silk under my hands. Twillies are expensive, maybe some people don't want to go overboard in twilly spending or there's only one twilly colorway they like? There's no right or wrong.

Thanks for your responses. It was mostly to satisfy my curiosity but also to help me decide if I'm a one handle'r or both handle'r. When it's just one handle like Kelly, there's no decision to make. I have a Birkin, HAC and GP that I want to find matching twillies for and I'm trying to decide if I want to buy 1 matching twilly per bag or a pair of matching twillies.

I think it really is about personal preference and it can change over time - I started off not wanting to use twillys as it just seems so "fussy". Then I had a change of heart more so to protect the handle from hand cream and sweat, but only on one handle as having twillys on two handles just doesn't fit my casual lifestyle. However, I would suggest buying a pair if it is a pattern that you really love so that you're not scrambling to locate the matching one if you decide to wrap both handles.

Reactions: Purse-o-holic