Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

c1a973b4-e556-4dc7-ba3d-5ca87eec3e63-jpeg.4665167

These earrings are amazing!

Lots of hearts on De Tout Coeurs. Also using a big open heart pendant as a scarf ring..can’t really see it but is holding well. Happy :heart: Day!
View attachment 4665622
Perfect and a lovely shade of pink!
Wow, the magnets is a really clever idea @Cookiefiend I have lots of sunhats to adorn with scarfs but have always been concerned with how to get them to stay on. I'll be sure to use this idea this summer.
Wonderful!
Been wearing pink or red scarves all week. Today is Ex Libris les parisiennes 70. Worn with heart earrings and pendant.
View attachment 4665625
Such a cutie!
@Cookiefiend
Magnets- brilliant idea!
Thank you!
It’s two sets of magnets, one set on each side -just slip one under the fold (bias fold) and one on the inside of the hat!
28CD799A-CB84-4901-9F58-18BC8D48A6E2.jpeg

One from earlier in the week- Flamingo Party Pareo with a leather necklace I made with one of my lampwork beads, right as the temperature began to nose dive...

fpnecklace.jpg

And today, my Valentine present from DH, Legende du Poisson Corail (because I love Christine Henry and this was in my wishlist) along with my Mini Mors ring..(But as soon as I go outside, I'm gonna have to #CashmereUP again over the top of this... :lol:

possoncorail1.jpg

Happy Valentines Day! As many have noted, BdG Love is a favorite silk to celebrate today. Here it is with the knot secured by my Hermès Cadena Kelly scarf ring
CDC40ACD-4CB3-4E47-A507-0D8608D3D225.jpeg

And, another heart-motif scarf for the day: De Tout Coeur, worn with Jay Strongwater butterfly brooch
976A9AE8-44D5-4972-B84A-4880B3F7FF87.jpeg

Etude pour une Parure de Gala is one of Hermes’ quintessential jewelry-themed scarves. I thought it would be fun to display this extraordinary vintage pair of silver chainmail, pearls, Swarovski crystals and rhinestone rondelles necklaces on the scarf in trompe l’oeil fashion
A300F163-2DCC-49A8-8DC1-8B6EFCB8FC21.jpeg

And, vintage Staret brooch also “becomes” part of the design
36B060ED-C7E4-4E06-8794-FA4CA3A022FE.jpeg

Here, the brooch worn with the scarf
32409296-13DD-477A-A2C3-694FBA964E9E.jpeg

And, a Past Times Art Nouveau-inspired scarf ring securing the scarf
C9D17743-F183-44E6-A8B7-982D39039B69.jpeg

Parures de Sables is another jewelry-themed design extraordinaire. Here, the same Staret brooch attaches the scarf to the dress so the knot doesn’t shift
3194DC80-C48C-4EBE-B8C0-A76753F11C89.jpeg

And, here, a different vintage Staret brooch worn with Parures de Sable
93FEACC3-6FF6-4696-B20E-2C631C6E373E.jpeg

The sterling and amethyst Jerusalem cross I bought in Jerusalem years ago with Parures de Sable
E638C0C8-AE01-4898-8640-7021B25D8931.jpeg

My iconic vintage Staret liberty torch brooch worn on denim jacket with Early America
3A1F7031-6AEF-4BBB-80E4-138B7750EF63.jpeg

One from earlier in the week- Flamingo Party Pareo with a leather necklace I made with one of my lampwork beads, right as the temperature began to nose dive...

View attachment 4665649

And today, my Valentine present from DH, Legende du Poisson Corail (because I love Christine Henry and this was in my wishlist) along with my Mini Mors ring..(But as soon as I go outside, I'm gonna have to #CashmereUP again over the top of this... :lol:

View attachment 4665648

View attachment 4665649

View attachment 4665648

Love your jewelry designs and what a wonderful Valentines Day gift... Amazing CW

Reactions: bunnycat and Julide
I’ve only two exceptionals in my collection, one is not for wearing. I was a bit nervous when I came across this limited edition silk at Carre Club event. Imglad I leaped for it after having it beautifully framed for my family room. I think Tiger Royale’s exceptional bandana beading qualifies for theme week too. It reminds me of Frida Kahlos headpieces:smile:. And H en Fil crystal mpusseline.

View attachment 4665297

View attachment 4665299
View attachment 4665300 View attachment 4665301 View attachment 4665302

These are both wonderful, Lanit! The head dress on Le Tigre is so special, I am glad it is on display in your family room - it is too lovely to be worn only occasionally. And I love the moussie with the occasional glint of something special!

Last edited:
Such a fun scarf! Happy Valentines!
Thank you!

View attachment 4665649

View attachment 4665648
Congrats on your new scarf! I also love C Henry designs. This reminds me I haven’t worn mine ( different Cw) in awhile.

Happy Valentines Day! As many have noted, BdG Love is a favorite silk to celebrate today. Here it is with the knot secured by my Hermès Cadena Kelly scarf ring
View attachment 4665631

And, another heart-motif scarf for the day: De Tout Coeur, worn with Jay Strongwater butterfly brooch
View attachment 4665637

Etude pour une Parure de Gala is one of Hermes’ quintessential jewelry-themed scarves. I thought it would be fun to display this extraordinary vintage pair of silver chainmail, pearls, Swarovski crystals and rhinestone rondelles necklaces on the scarf in trompe l’oeil fashion
View attachment 4665634

View attachment 4665635

View attachment 4665636

View attachment 4665638

Parures de Sables is another jewelry-themed design extraordinaire. Here, the same Staret brooch attaches the scarf to the dress so the knot doesn’t shift
View attachment 4665641

View attachment 4665632

The sterling and amethyst Jerusalem cross I bought in Jerusalem years ago with Parures de Sable
View attachment 4665633

My iconic vintage Staret liberty torch brooch worn on denim jacket with Early America
View attachment 4665629
Beautiful Parures de sable CW!

c1a973b4-e556-4dc7-ba3d-5ca87eec3e63-jpeg.4665167

These earrings are amazing!
Wow stunning :heart::heart::heart:
Perfect and a lovely shade of pink!

Wonderful!

Such a cutie!

Thank you!
It’s two sets of magnets, one set on each side -just slip one under the fold (bias fold) and one on the inside of the hat!
View attachment 4665644
Thanks for the secret of the magnet:heart::heart::heart:. I need this one while I wait for the right headpin.:heart::heart:

View attachment 4665649

View attachment 4665648
Just love it! :love:
View attachment 4665631

View attachment 4665637

View attachment 4665634

View attachment 4665635

View attachment 4665636

View attachment 4665638

View attachment 4665641

View attachment 4665632

View attachment 4665633

View attachment 4665629
WWowww Queen of the Rings :love::giggle::love:

Wow such inspired pairings of silks and jewelry from everyone! @Living.la.vida.fifi , your amazing collection of jewelry really takes the cake! My beautiful modern navajo white buffalo and sterling necklace pais so well with my white and neutral sills. Here with tohubohu.
View attachment 4665288
Grand loop with Marwari shawl
View attachment 4665287
Dalva horn with TsubaS
View attachment 4665289
Karine Horn Necklace with Les Danses des Indiens
View attachment 4665291
galop silver necklace with Equateur 140 silk

View attachment 4665294
Silver H chain with le Voyage de Pytheas
View attachment 4665295
Vintage Snowflake pin , pearl and diamond hoop earrings with Washingtons Carriage
View attachment 4665293
And Pink sapphire drops with La Femme Happy Valentines Day!

View attachment 4665290

Such lovely pairings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.