Your Hermès in action!

My kelly “poised for action” with some tulips (eagerly awaiting spring!) before we leave for a late lunch. I swear the tulips are both anemone and rose poupre!! Couldn’t resist these harbingers of spring today....especially in my favorite colors!!
552576A5-65A5-46A2-ACA1-D4B0C20B5E3E.jpeg 3FCB3208-C4AC-4775-B8EB-56054057C48B.jpeg
PS still working on handle twilly tying skills! Tonight jungle love love noir going on for Valentine’s Day!

My kelly “poised for action” with some tulips (eagerly awaiting spring!) before we leave for a late lunch. I swear the tulips are both anemone and rose poupre!! Couldn’t resist these harbingers of spring today....especially in my favorite colors!!
View attachment 4664831 View attachment 4664832
PS still working on handle twilly tying skills! Tonight jungle love love noir going on for Valentine’s Day!
You are killing me with this. My current dream bag (but with phw). She’s just absolutely stunning!

Reactions: DrTr
You are killing me with this. My current dream bag (but with phw). She’s just absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much TeeCee77! I’m usually a phw girl too and was looking for that, but when this k with gold hw in my dream anemone was found I didn’t think twice! Something about this purple with ghw looks so regal (perhaps I should search for a rose poupre 30 B with phw :graucho:)

I hope you find your anemone k with phw very soon!!!:hugs:

Reactions: crisbac
View attachment 4664831 View attachment 4664832
OH mY gOD,BEAUTIFUL BLENDING:heart::heart:
Mini Lindy, medor button cardigan, and my new Three Graces shawl today.
lOVE YOUR MINI LINDY :love::love::love:GO SO WELL WITH YOUR OUTFIT!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much TeeCee77! I’m usually a phw girl too and was looking for that, but when this k with gold hw in my dream anemone was found I didn’t think twice! Something about this purple with ghw looks so regal (perhaps I should search for a rose poupre 30 B with phw :graucho:)

I hope you find your anemone k with phw very soon!!!:hugs:
I would have done the same thing! Good for you! Glad you are so happy with her!