Official Faure le Page Thread

Does anyone in Australia and ordered via the website? Will I have to pay extra 10% GST when the bag arrives here? I note that the shipping is really expensive 120 euros which is like $200 AUD. With extra 10% GST as well the bag is really expensive.
Yes, if the purchase is over $900AUD you will pay import tax and duties. A friend bought a DB bag in 2016 and was hit with almost $400 duties. Im not sure about small leather goods (I have something on the way now, and will get back to you with more info when it gets here). Shipping on SLG was €59.

I've bought a wallet (it's a gift), hopefully to be delivered before the end of year.
What I don't really like is the website, starting from interface.
Photos are small, few ,neither technical features nor size.
How big is the Holster?
This is simply ridiculous and not professional, as well as the supposed to be LE that you only see on their instagram account.
I like the pattern, but while Goyard has voluntarily chosen not be over exposed and to hide to the mass market, FLP lacks of communication.
I also suggested them to fix the prices on FB's official page.
When i wonder why I never bought before, I guess that's the answer.

1.jpg 2.jpg

I have the small holster & it’s tiny. It won’t even fit my phone (Which was an iPhone 6 until I upgraded to the newest model). I can get a lipstick & a small card case with my ID and a couple of credit cards & that’s pretty much it.
I still love it though. I get comments & compliments on it every time I carry it as a clutch.

I bought my Daily Battle 32 Zip the beginning of this month and have been using it daily ever since. However, I noticed that the corners are already scuffed.

Anyone facing the same problem? I don't baby my bags but I do take good care of them.

When Fauré le Page advertised their super limited edition mens holiday pieces just a fortnight ago, I knew I had to have a piece!
Yesterday this 'secret case' arrived in stunning holiday red! Its the perfect coin / condom / pill companion.
I love the limited edition piece! I saw Mel in Melbourne vlog about the brand last year and I’m so glad I found this thread. She got one too but in green I think. She shows quite a lot of pieces from the store if anyone is interested. I think her video was Paris Shopping - brands you need to know or something. Also I have fallen in love with Moynat too!

I don't carry much daily just a wallet, keys, an small key pouch, gum, tissue and glasses should I get the 32 or the 27? If anybody has the 27 can you post a modelling picture i was wondering how small it is and if I need to worry about stuff falling out.

I don't carry much daily just a wallet, keys, an small key pouch, gum, tissue and glasses should I get the 32 or the 27? If anybody has the 27 can you post a modelling picture i was wondering how small it is and if I need to worry about stuff falling out.
I have the 27 and it sounds, from the minimal items you have, it will be perfect. I will try to post a pic later today once I shower. I find it's a great small bag for around town, but definitely not your normal size tote.