Help me decide on my first Kelly

Jul 5, 2010
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to Hermes and am hoping to to get a Kelly Sellier 28. I am struggling between Rouge Casaque and Rose Pourpre. Can you help me decide? I am looking to wear it during the weekends. I am a thirty year old and in general like bright color bags. I am looking for something that I can keep for the long term but also young.

Thank you so much!!!

Attachments

• 8FF1C080-CF1A-4FDF-A0A2-4CBF8A0BD26F.jpeg
    8FF1C080-CF1A-4FDF-A0A2-4CBF8A0BD26F.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 5FB50E78-898D-4D92-A9EF-7B4879ACEA32.jpeg
    5FB50E78-898D-4D92-A9EF-7B4879ACEA32.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 480
I agree with @Grande Latte. The Rose Poupre is very beautiful, but unless you wear a lot of blue based pinks and denim, it may be hard to coordinate. The Rouge would work with most everything. I would wear it with pink and orange even, but I love color! I’m not sure I would be as carefree with Rose Poupre, although it is a beautiful Hermes color!! HTH!

For a weekend bag I’d say just pick the color you love most. You can wear either your whole life, and both are bright pops of color, but one color must be making your heart truly sing.
If you were planning on taking to work I would never recommend a pink bag for work, but for weekends it’s great (and RP is what I personally would choose).

Hi guys,

I am a newbie to Hermes and am hoping to to get a Kelly Sellier 28. I am struggling between Rouge Casaque and Rose Pourpre. Can you help me decide? I am looking to wear it during the weekends. I am a thirty year old and in general like bright color bags. I am looking for something that I can keep for the long term but also young.

Thank you so much!!!
Rose Pourpre!!! It looks more edgy and young. Rouge Casaque is more classic though.

Reactions: ladymarshmallow