Share your 2020 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are only now really starting to establish a wishlist. Wife loves almost all, so SA was taking
a broad approach and offering us pretty much everything coming in. Now that we are approaching our eighth Hermes bag, we are starting to get pickier. Have the blues covered in Birkins, have the black Kelly and one in sellier Anemone. Now the wife wants something like an Etain retourne. Saying “no thank you” definitely brings in more offers. It becomes like a challenge for the SA that she WILL get us something the wife loves. Turns the whole Birkin / Kelly chase around from us always asking for stuff.

Ugh, I am happy for you and sad for me.

C24 in Craie I think? Beton? I forget. Stopped listening after Constance. Pass.

Still no line of sight on my B with RGHW :annoyed:
Fret not! It’ll happen when you least expect it! This H game is all about patience! I’ve been waiting forever for a gold B30 with GHW! Why is it so hard??

Ugh, I am happy for you and sad for me.

C24 in Craie I think? Beton? I forget. Stopped listening after Constance. Pass.

Still no line of sight on my B with RGHW :annoyed:
This Hermes game is like dating... something magical usually happens when you forget about wanting it. I'm still floored by how for 9 months no quota bag and within 2 months, I had 2 Kelly's...if that ain't some ish, I dont know what is. Your B is on the way. Cheers!

I just got a k28 retourne in etoupe with ghw. They're coming! Stay hopeful
I have been waiting for either b25 or k28 retourne in etoupe with ghw for a long time. Like A LONG TIME and it’s driving me nuts.

I got offered a k28 etoupe Togo retourne ghw as well recently. I have an etoupe k25 epsom sellier ghw and it took quite a while to get it too. I have been asking for a k28 etoupe ghw for my mom for almost a year. Seems like it is a popular request. Hopefully yours will arrive soon as I feel things tend to come in batches

Status
Not open for further replies.