so annoying

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
i got my speedy monogram as a grad gift long before most of my friends new what louis is. well everyone i know has a fake one and they assume mine is fake too!

There is really nothing you can do, as long as you know that yours is real nothing should really matter. But if you need to why don't you "educate" them on the difference between a real and a fake??

i got my speedy monogram as a grad gift long before most of my friends new what louis is. well everyone i know has a fake one and they assume mine is fake too!

JEALOUS ! why do you care? If you know your bag is real enjoy it and shrug off comments, they're comments of jealousy. Enjoy your bag and move on.

Those who know LV will recognize yours as being real. There really is a difference between fake and real lv. Be proud yours is real and shrug off any comments you hear. Enjoy your authentic bag!

I actually had a gal at the grocery store yesterday ask me if my mc speedy was real (I've had co-workers ask me, too)! I said YES, and she smirked as though I was lying. I thought to myself, "What the hell do I care if she doesn't belive me? I know it is real!" Just don't worry about it - like I said, you know the truth and yours will still look amazing 10 years from now.

you know that your's is authentic, and thats really all that matters. i wouldn't piont out differences between your bags, but if they notice them you could educate them on authenticity.