**Hermes Chat**

If I buy something in a Hermes boutique, under my profile but my SO pays for it on his card, it would still count towards my overall spend, right? Most of the payments on this profile would be on my card, but there would be occasional gifts from him on his card. (This question came up because I read an article on ******** about Hermes using family members' profiles)

We generally do this in Dior, Chanel etc. when he is buying me a gift that I choose and there it's still my profile.

If I buy something in a Hermes boutique, under my profile but my SO pays for it on his card, it would still count towards my overall spend, right? Most of the payments on this profile would be on my card, but there would be occasional gifts from him on his card. (This question came up because I read an article on ******** about Hermes using family members' profiles)

We generally do this in Dior, Chanel etc. when he is buying me a gift that I choose and there it's still my profile.
Your receipt will list the client’s name. My husband has purchased things for me with his credit card on my profile but I was not allowed to buy things for myself with my credit card under his profile (different H store). They held the items until he could come purchase them himself. So best to check with your SA before purchase to make sure there is no confusion as store policies vary.

Your receipt will list the client’s name. My husband has purchased things for me with his credit card on my profile but I was not allowed to buy things for myself with my credit card under his profile (different H store). They held the items until he could come purchase them himself. So best to check with your SA before purchase to make sure there is no confusion as store policies vary.

Interesting. We will be together when we are buying it, so I will check.

Interesting. We will be together when we are buying it, so I will check.
I should add that if your husband does not have a profile with the store, it should be a non issue. They aren’t likely to create a new profile for him while he’s buying things for you (especially with you standing right there) unless specifically asked by you to do so.

Reactions: alwaysneedmorebags
3e21701e2feedb6921dbdaeae5c4e51f.jpg

I've been reading about the different cat breeds from time to time. There's a longhair breed called the "Ragdoll" b/c the cat just goes limp when it's held. And the cat follows the owner around from room to room. The breed is supposed to be super friendly, not aloof at all. What would it be like to have such a connected cat?

Anybody familiar with this breed of cat? I'm not getting one, just wondering what it would be like to be followed all day.

Reactions: MAGJES
I've been reading about the different cat breeds from time to time. There's a longhair breed called the "Ragdoll" b/c the cat just goes limp when it's held. And the cat follows the owner around from room to room. The breed is supposed to be super friendly, not aloof at all. What would it be like to have such a connected cat?

Anybody familiar with this breed of cat? I'm not getting one, just wondering what it would be like to be followed all day.

My former colleague had one and then got another one so they could keep each other company. In the beginning he and his partner would take turns sleeping next to the cat...

Reactions: eagle1002us
Aside from TPF, what site do you frequent the most? I'm trying to find other sources of information/hobby/entertainment as a new mom who can't nap when baby naps.

I'm guilty of TPF, IG and FB.. and apple news. I should go back to reading. What's a recent book you read that you loved?