Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Attachments

• twilly-brides-de-gala-shadow--063415S 01-flat-1-300-0-720-720_b.jpg
    twilly-brides-de-gala-shadow--063415S 01-flat-1-300-0-720-720_b.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 687
  • twilly-brides-de-gala-shadow--063415S 01-worn-5-50-0-720-720_b.jpg
    twilly-brides-de-gala-shadow--063415S 01-worn-5-50-0-720-720_b.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 700
I went into H yesterday for 1 thing. I came out with three.

two very unexpected for me. The first one is this one below. the color combo slayed me lol it’s so fun and 70ies. I didn’t think I’d like this design at all. bloody H.
View attachment 4658555 View attachment 4658556
Well, now I’m done and I have to get that. Gorgeous on you!!

Picked up the nano Brides de Gala and mini heart charm to wear as a bracelet.
View attachment 4658463
View attachment 4658464
What an excellent way to use this adorable nano scarf leechiyong!

I went into H yesterday for 1 thing. I came out with three.

two very unexpected for me. The first one is this one below. the color combo slayed me lol it’s so fun and 70ies. I didn’t think I’d like this design at all. bloody H.
View attachment 4658555 View attachment 4658556
This is the same one I almost got, but instead went with Plumes en Fete in rouge....however, I can see this one may have to come my way eventually. It is that unique combination of colors that really sets this one apart, especially that gorgeous, random purple in the design. As always your styling is impeccable, and very enabling!!!

Ok great now I want this one in addition to the black one! Why are they all so so lovely??! Thanks for sharing
Aren’t they all fabulous!! Dallet is such a wonderful artist and I like the fusion of his lovely work and the hearts, along with the colors they chose. I don’t know about everyone else, but the H economy takes over. Something like this “well, because it’s a twilly it’s ONLY $170, it’s not like it’s a BAG, oh and two should be fine at $340, not really that much, oh and I forgot I NEED CLF, but because it’s so rare even at $500 + I better buy TWO”. Rinse and repeat. And repeat. And repeat. Yikes!!

So happy to be able to share my SS2020 new addition...Plumes en Fete in CW 04. Also, a huge thank you to all who share on this and other threads...so very helpful/enabling??? in making these decisions! ;)

View attachment 4657774 View attachment 4657775 View attachment 4657776 View attachment 4657777
Beautiful on you Bova!

So, I got this today. I have no idea what I will do with it but it’s super cute. It’s kind of a novelty. Everything is mini with it. It has its own box that is mini, it’s own bolduc, which is mini. Here’s the pictures.
love it! Framing it sounds like a great idea. Thanks for sharing have been curious.

Wow wow! That looks amazing! You know I actually didn’t try that on yesterday for the same reason as you, now I’m having big regrets :-s

haha sorry to put doubt in your mind!!

Wow, this entire outfit is a triumph of styling! The scarf, the gorgeous leather coat, the necklace, the blue top, all go together so well.
thank you so much, I am amazed how much I am wearing this little mango leather number

Perfect with your leather jacket, blydia!
thank you dear Croisette!

Well, now I’m done and I have to get that. Gorgeous on you!!
:biggrin:
it is a stunner.
What an excellent way to use this adorable nano scarf leechiyong!

This is the same one I almost got, but instead went with Plumes en Fete in rouge....however, I can see this one may have to come my way eventually. It is that unique combination of colors that really sets this one apart, especially that gorgeous, random purple in the design. As always your styling is impeccable, and very enabling!!!

thank you dear! I couldn’t decide between this and my third treasure so I said to my SA - who am I kidding i’ll end up coming back for the second one anyway so might as well get it :P

Absolutely gorgeous on you @blydia! Can’t wait to see what else you purchased!
thank you!! will show tomorrow :biggrin:

This is the colorway I came home with as well. Looks fabulous on you!
yay twins! :biggrin::flowers: