Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

So, I got this today. I have no idea what I will do with it but it’s super cute. It’s kind of a novelty. Everything is mini with it. It has its own box that is mini, it’s own bolduc, which is mini. Here’s the pictures.

super cute!

so cute, I plan to get a several of them and then frame them. Wall arts!!!:heart::heart:

I could get on board with framing it.... :yes:

So happy to be able to share my SS2020 new addition...Plumes en Fete in CW 04. Also, a huge thank you to all who share on this and other threads...so very helpful/enabling??? in making these decisions! ;)

View attachment 4657774 View attachment 4657775 View attachment 4657776 View attachment 4657777
As an added note, I know many people often want to know what kind of red this is...I would say it is definitely an orange toned red (which I usually don't care for), however something about the glow of it makes it work for me. I have a Clic H in red that is similar to a rouge de coeur red (a warm red vs. a cool red) and that seems to match very nicely with this scarf. HTH's!

Thank you for posting! I’ve been eyeing this colorway and was wondering if the Rouge was a true red.
It is very lovely!

Reactions: Bova123
I'm vacillating between the pink you show and the black- thanks for showing this one IRL. How does it look worn ( esp against black?) Thanks :smile:
H
I'm vacillating between the pink you show and the black- thanks for showing this one IRL. How does it look worn ( esp against black?) Thanks :smile:
Here you go @nymeria! I put on a black top for you. ;)
IMG_9768.jpg

So, I got this today. I have no idea what I will do with it but it’s super cute. It’s kind of a novelty. Everything is mini with it. It has its own box that is mini, it’s own bolduc, which is mini. Here’s the pictures.

Twinning! I bought the same yesterday I have used my Romance strap to make this into a cowboy knot that can be worn under a collar. It looks very cute! I’ll post a pic when I can.

Reactions: DrTr and scarf1
Just adorable misspink!

Thank you for posting! I’ve been eyeing this colorway and was wondering if the Rouge was a true red.
It is very lovely!
Thank you Magjes. I think this CW would look gorgeous on you!

It looks spectacular against your black sweater, @bova :love:
Thank you so much ElainePG!

Got scarf mail today. My first purchase of this season, Rodeos des Cowgirls banana 01 and 06. Love the details!
Excellent choices mimi!
So, this is the pseudo-cowboy scarf with a nano and a romance belt. I suppose that a twilly could work also.
What a great idea skybunny!

Many thanks dear friends for all of the likes too!!

Reactions: Skybunny