Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

Here is my precious wee one! It is even smaller than it seems online and comes in a tiny box. Mine is in etoupe, veau tadelakt, and phw. It holds two of the newer AirPods but not the case. I don’t think I will be storing anything in there though. Here are some eye candy photos! Thank you for letting me share!
View attachment 4638347View attachment 4638348View attachment 4638349View attachment 4638350

Kelly comparison (mini 20 and 25 sellier)

View attachment 4638351
View attachment 4638352
View attachment 4638353
View attachment 4638354
[emoji173]️
It’s so adorable! Congratulations and enjoy!

May I ask you ladies with this adorable micro Kelly how you are able to get it??
Are you a veteran H shopper, and your SA always offers you the best and newest items? Or did you let your SA know months in advance what you wanted?
How early did you ask you SA if you did? Did you let them know which color you wanted? Were all the varieties readily available? Did most stores get a lot? Anyone have any other information to share?
I’m just desperate for one and desperate to know! Thanks in advance!

I thought they'd be more similar in size, but this shows how tiny the Kelly is compared to the Delvaux Brillant from ms_bubbleluv on IG:
View attachment 4655526
Thank you for this! I thought they would be similar in size too! But this, along with the level of detail we’ve seen in pictures so far, just makes me more impressed with Hermès craftsmanship! Because it’s so tiny yet still so detailed, even more detailed than other, larger, mini bags out there!

May I ask you ladies with this adorable micro Kelly how you are able to get it??
Are you a veteran H shopper, and your SA always offers you the best and newest items? Or did you let your SA know months in advance what you wanted?
How early did you ask you SA if you did? Did you let them know which color you wanted? Were all the varieties readily available? Did most stores get a lot? Anyone have any other information to share?
I’m just desperate for one and desperate to know! Thanks in advance!

I’ve been shopping with my SA at H for about 3.5 years and let her know I wanted this Kelly several months ago. She put my name down for a rose lipstick one. However, since the item was in high demand at my store they didn’t go by the waitlist and instead did a drawing for each of the pieces. Luckily my SAs name was picked so she was able to choose a client to sell the kelly twilly to. I’m sure each store will handle things differently though. I think my store wanted to try to make things more fair by doing the drawing as there were more clients who wanted the Kelly twilly than items to go around. I’ve seen others post on ig that they were able to see several colors and even exotic versions of this Kelly at one time before making a choice but not sure how established of a client they were at that particular store?

Attachments

• F03925B2-34C6-4ADE-88E1-47B5AA5B7F7D.jpeg
    F03925B2-34C6-4ADE-88E1-47B5AA5B7F7D.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 481
I’ve been shopping with my SA at H for about 3.5 years and let her know I wanted this Kelly several months ago. She put my name down for a rose lipstick one. However, since the item was in high demand at my store they didn’t go by the waitlist and instead did a drawing for each of the pieces. Luckily my SAs name was picked so she was able to choose a client to sell the kelly twilly to. I’m sure each store will handle things differently though. I think my store wanted to try to make things more fair by doing the drawing as there were more clients who wanted the Kelly twilly than items to go around. I’ve seen others post on ig that they were able to see several colors and even exotic versions of this Kelly at one time before making a choice but not sure how established of a client they were at that particular store?

twins :biggrin::biggrin: I bought mine from a reseller

Reactions: allure244
Thank you for that! I’m quite new to Hermès, so I guess my chances are low even though my SA says he’ll try for me. If I can’t get it the regular route i’ll try the reseller route! I just really *must* have one

Reactions: allure244