I want a Luxe Bowler too!!!

shiny_hair

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
So after seeing all your pics of this gorgeous bag, I think I really really want to get one! My problem is firstly, how do I get one now and secondly how much is it given all the recent price increases? Can anyone help??

I wanted a Luxe Bowler too.. But the thing that's bothering me is that when I tried it on before in a Second Hand Shop.. My Arms look fat in it.. :/ That's why I doubted with getting the Pink Luxe Bowler..

I wanted a Luxe Bowler too.. But the thing that's bothering me is that when I tried it on before in a Second Hand Shop.. My Arms look fat in it.. :/ That's why I doubted with getting the Pink Luxe Bowler..

Seriously??? Whoa I think I better try it on before I decide anything! Sigh..Anyway all that may now be a moot point since I'm probably not able to get it anytime soon..

^Yes. Maybe because I'm fat right now.. I don't know.. But it really don't look gorgeous on me.. I was in love with the Silver Luxe Bowler too before.. But it stopped me from buying when I tried it in real life..

Personally, I think the lux bowler is better as a hand held. I can wear mine on the shoulder, but it's not comfortable and bulky. Definitely look at the pics. I still love my bowler though!

I am a luxe bowler fan too! After seeing the modeling pics and celebs with it, I am seriousely considering getting one....bad bad me~ I am having too many on my wish list and once I start buying I can not stop~!

that bag is gorgeous!!! i have it in the metallic black goatskin. it's not as structured as before but it's gorgeous nonetheless! some ladies have heard that
the luxe bowlers are coming back...