Don't Cry Me A RIVA!! Club

Reactions: Pollie-Jean
Thanks, but I'm set on black!

I can't seem to find my pm when using mobile. I'm not sure if vinted sells internationallu and I know you're in Canada. But if you're interested maybe message her and see what can be done? If there wasn't a pandemic I'd have happily carried it over to Toronto for you and shipped it from there so you avoid customs since ei used to go back 4 times a year. But now my husband's butt is planted in this baguette filled cheeseland

I can't seem to find my pm when using mobile. I'm not sure if vinted sells internationallu and I know you're in Canada. But if you're interested maybe message her and see what can be done? If there wasn't a pandemic I'd have happily carried it over to Toronto for you and shipped it from there so you avoid customs since ei used to go back 4 times a year. But now my husband's butt is planted in this baguette filled cheeseland
Thanks but they don't seem to like Canadians.

I can’t register because they won’t accept a Canadian phone number, and it seems you can’t get past that step. At least I couldn’t.

Ugh that sucks - if you are really interested in this one, let me know what you think i could do to help you. For example, if you want me to ask her for more pics and if she's willing to ship to canada, etc., i'd be happy to help.