Hermes Replacement Bag Straps

View attachment 4644299 View attachment 4644300

Hi all, I just received this Hermes tressage shoulder strap which I bought from an online reseller. I just found that the clasps are smaller than the regular ones and I checked through this thread and realized this is for mini Kelly and mini bolide, but does anyone know if this small clasps will fit K25? Tks

I remember trying it in the past, and it didn't work for me. I think it's possible but you'll likely scratch the hardware when you squeeze it on and it will for sure be a struggle to take off if you manage to hook it on.

May I ask what size was this strap listed as? I am hesitant to purchase preloved straps because I never know which size is the standard. I would want to use on my Evelyne TPM (and if I’m lucky on a K In the future). Thanks :smile:

Since I’ve obviously gone crazy with the bag straps I thought I’d post mine so you can see the size difference. They are 70cm, 85cm and 105cm. The all black strap is the one from my Evelyn tpm so you can see it is almost the same length as the 105cm strap. I also posted my strap with the mini hooks so you can see the difference in hook size. 2EEE2CAE-C4F3-492B-91C8-E6B7DAD0A5A0.jpeg 910572BF-8FA1-48AE-812A-97A66E94AFEC.jpeg 5135B879-73F8-40CB-ABBE-B20A8BD6502D.jpeg

Since I’ve obviously gone crazy with the bag straps I thought I’d post mine so you can see the size difference. They are 70cm, 85cm and 105cm. The all black strap is the one from my Evelyn tpm so you can see it is almost the same length as the 105cm strap. I also posted my strap with the mini hooks so you can see the difference in hook size. View attachment 4644637 View attachment 4644638 View attachment 4644639

Thank you!! This is SO helpful!
Are you saying most straps have normal/standard sized hooks *unless* you specifically select one with “mini” hooks?

Reactions: CMilly
Thank you!! This is SO helpful!
Are you saying most straps have normal/standard sized hooks *unless* you specifically select one with “mini” hooks?
I think so. Most of mine were bought online except for the one with the tiny hooks and the leather one. I don’t really ever recall seeing the ones with the small hooks in the online store. My friend did accidentally by one with the mini hooks at the boutique but that’s just because her SA didn’t notice they were the tiny hooks so she had to exchange it.

I think so. Most of mine were bought online except for the one with the tiny hooks and the leather one. I don’t really ever recall seeing the ones with the small hooks in the online store. My friend did accidentally by one with the mini hooks at the boutique but that’s just because her SA didn’t notice they were the tiny hooks so she had to exchange it.
Awesome, thank you :smile: I will be much less worried bout buying preloved / online now!

You have all the straps I've wanted - thank you for sharing!

May I ask what size was this strap listed as? I am hesitant to purchase preloved straps because I never know which size is the standard. I would want to use on my Evelyne TPM (and if I’m lucky on a K In the future). Thanks :smile:

I am sorry I don't have the regular Sangle Cavale strap to compare so I can't tell. Thank you BalLVLover to have answered the question. thanks.

Reactions: BalLVLover