Would you get two big bags??

kosin30

O.G.
May 2, 2006
So I have the smooth black small big bag and love it. So cool looking. I always feel chic wearing it. I was at a Barney’s clearance and there’s a medium pebbled black big bag. It looked super cool and kinda different from the long strap on my small one. It was 30% off. Thoughts...would you get a second one?

So I have the smooth black small big bag and love it. So cool looking. I always feel chic wearing it. I was at a Barney’s clearance and there’s a medium pebbled black big bag. It looked super cool and kinda different from the long strap on my small one. It was 30% off. Thoughts...would you get a second one?
Yes! I have a grained black small big bag and a smooth slate medium big bag. Paid full price for both, but have absolutely no regrets months later. Lucky you to be able to get the medium at 30% off! Which Barney's?

Reactions: OCMomof3
If I really loved a bag I wouldn’t hesitate to get two. It’s very hard to get black designer bags on sale as well. If you can see yourself using both go for it.

However I am not sure about getting the same style bag in the same colour. If one was black and the other was like tan or ochre yellow or something then I would definitely do it.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Have the small Big Bag in pebbled black and I lOVE it! I really do consider getting a second one, possibly in burgundy. I don't think you can go wrong with this bag....I feel polished and sophisticated when I carry it. I say go for it!

Reactions: chicanerie
Am really enjoying my small BB... have been using it as my work bag. But, if there was a fire, and I could only grab one, it would be my luscious, smooth calfskin medium BB in slate.

Any feedback on the bb bucket? How does this wear crossbody? Any theories on why this is no longer sold? Considering a secondary market purchase.

Attachments

• D06383B3-5D6D-435B-9CDD-054461E7EF1D.jpeg
    D06383B3-5D6D-435B-9CDD-054461E7EF1D.jpeg
    426.2 KB · Views: 1