Chanel 19

View attachment 4648307 View attachment 4648308 View attachment 4648309 View attachment 4648310
Managed to get my hands on a 20P black goatskin and though it’s not as glossy as the lambskin version, I am liking the sheen. Here are some pics :smile:
I think it's a beautiful sheen that will probably just get shinier with use. Thanks for taking the close-up pics of the fibres. It feels like the perfect hybrid for someone who wants something more hardy than a lambskin and softer than caviar! I'm liking it a lot more based on these pics!

Yes! I was thinking of the same thing too :smile: Can’t wait to bring it out!

I think it's a beautiful sheen that will probably just get shinier with use. Thanks for taking the close-up pics of the fibres. It feels like the perfect hybrid for someone who wants something more hardy than a lambskin and softer than caviar! I'm liking it a lot more based on these pics!

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
I heard 19 k that was before the last was all goatskin .Then the 20 c ,fall winter was all lambskin and the present that is 20 p is again all goatskin
Ok this is so interesting! Although all my Chanel bags are caviar, and so I have no lambskin to compare to, I have to say my 20C large 19 in the dark beige feels very sturdy and even got caught in the rain today and I don’t feel one bit worried about it. It’s hard for me to believe it is lambskin! Thanks for the insight. Only if chanel would put a tag on it to list their materials then I wouldn’t be so confused. :confused1:

Ok this is so interesting! Although all my Chanel bags are caviar, and so I have no lambskin to compare to, I have to say my 20C large 19 in the dark beige feels very sturdy and even got caught in the rain today and I don’t feel one bit worried about it. It’s hard for me to believe it is lambskin! Thanks for the insight. Only if chanel would put a tag on it to list their materials then I wouldn’t be so confused. :confused1:

If the middle of your style code is B01901 then it should be lambskin I believe.