Woo! A Good Hair Day It Is! This Iron Rocks!

I should try this thanks! Although I don't need help in the waves dept. My hairdresser cut my hair shorter then I intended (think sandra bullock in lake house). It's grown out but I'd love to put some curls in there.

Wow! I love your hair! I suck at curling my hair, even with a curling iron. This seems interesting I keep hearing about GHD.

Let us know how it goes when you try to curl your hair using your new iron by yourself.

Gorgeous!

super cuuute, girlie!

i ONLY curl with a flat iron -- and i stared making my clients get in the same habit. i feel that the curls tend to last longer -- and people whose hair doesn't like to hold curl, will have a stronger hold when i curl with the flat iron, rather then the curling iron.

good luck with doing it yourself! :smile: soo purrty!

ok. good lord it's harder than it looks! agh! tried to redo a strand this morning and of course i uncurled it instead. frustrating! omg, i was so determined to get it to curl, i think i killed that lock of hair :sad: the video makes it look so easy. but my problem is, i don't know which way to rotate the iron, counter or clockwise and which direction i should pull. luv xo louis, could you help a newb?

and yes, the curls last all day. i slept in them and they still look good :smile:

USD $240. I'm sure you can find it cheaper but I bought from Sephora. Sigh. I know. I just have to keep telling myself I deserve it :smile: Good thing is, if anything goes wrong w/it, I think Sephora has a good replacement policy...I think...

So the video actually shows you how to do it? I may have to check this out....

ok so i went back to sephora for another tutorial :biggrin: curling is actually easy, i was just making it too hard. i got home today and practiced. this is what i ended up with:
843158834_77333f5144_o.jpg

compared to when the stylist did it
824988612_8f8246ee95_o.jpg

not bad! ok, i'm hooked! :biggrin: