What is Your 2020 Wishlist

My very specific wishlist! I have a milestone birthday this year and my only wishlist item is my absolute HG bag - a 32 Kelly anemone retourne with palladium hw in Togo, clemence, Mysore (anything but Epsom) or a 30 birkin with the same exact specs. I live unfortunately far away from any boutique, so my build a relationship with an SA is likely too hard and I’m impatient.

So after much thought I’ve decided I may start looking on secondary market (much rather buy from H, as I want a brand new mint bag and for the experience, but I don’t know how likely that is). I fainted when I saw anemone come back. so the time is now! I don’t want to overpay, but I figured the lovely people here on the forum might point me in the right direction. I’ve read all the reseller threads, authentication threads, and authentication will be a concrete requirement, but I’m stuck. I’m a research junkie actually, so I’ve done my homework. And travel to Paris right now to try is not possible. Just wanted to chime in and see if anyone has any thoughts. Sorry to add so much to my 2 wishlist items but I’m so ready to find my HG!!!

Reactions: Cygne18
My wishlist:
-c18 essentially in any neutral color with rghw only (but if possible, preferably noir, raisin, beton, craie, rouge h)
-any mini k that are not orange, green, pink
-b25 etain rghw
-b30 bleu nuit rghw
-k25 retourne rouge grenat ghw

Honestly the first thought I had: an excuse to buy another clutch. I don’t use them except for special occasions and the two I have are more than enough. If I got a Jige, I’d never use it. But by god, it’s beautiful.

Realistic wishlist:
- Ulysse PM in a shade I love, I’m thinking maybe Vert Bosphore
- An Evelyne in a color I love - honestly so far nothing has tempted me and I don’t have a color in mind at all. I have zero need for it, but when I see the right color I know it’ll be worth it.

B30 Etain Togo RGHW with RP lining (SO)
K25 Lime with GHW
CDC Gris Perle Croc with GHW (seems impossible to find)
SLG in Glycine ( I hope H brings it back for B/K soon)

Reactions: KH8