Which color trendy should I purchase?

• Yellow

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Light Pink

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • Dark Pink

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters
So at first I was turned off by the trendy because of the chanel plate at the top but now the style has grown on me quite a bit and I just know I “need” one in my collection. The next part is trying to choose the color. I have so many black chanel bags so I really don’t need another even though I love this bag in black. I was considering yellow or the pale pink that’s coming soon (possibly this week - I have the color code so I’ll post the 19 in that color) but I also like the dark pink. I have a pink chanel from last year but it’s light a bright pink so this is totally different and I actually think the dark pink would go with many outfits and could be worn in every season (I live in NYC). I also like that I wouldn’t have to worry about stains as much since it’s darker, and for some reason it seems the trendy looks nicer in the darker colors. I also considered the grey but not sure if I am grey handbag person for some reason, I have a silvery grey/gold two tone boy already. Please help me decide! TIA : )

Attachments

• CF1B7FBA-2AC1-48B2-A4E9-7587C3B8A360.jpeg
    CF1B7FBA-2AC1-48B2-A4E9-7587C3B8A360.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 607
  • 06CACF67-3799-4372-92C6-610341B2664B.png
    06CACF67-3799-4372-92C6-610341B2664B.png
    377.6 KB · Views: 607
  • 97104DF8-A13A-470B-BB5C-26521DC7D4B4.jpeg
    97104DF8-A13A-470B-BB5C-26521DC7D4B4.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 613
Reactions: LemonDrop
I have been waiting for the light pink small Trendy. I visited the NJ boutique today and got the black one. I tried 20P quilted grey and 19K chevron mauve, but I like the black most. I checked two new black ones in boxes and couldn’t accept the conditions (fine scratches, dents, wrinkles) of both. My SA will get/transfer some more and give me the best one. I have never seen 100% perfect lambskin Chanel bag, so I’m always nervous to receive a new bag. Still a fan of black lambskin.

I have been waiting for the light pink small Trendy. I visited the NJ boutique today and got the black one. I tried 20P quilted grey and 19K chevron mauve, but I like the black most. I checked two new black ones in boxes and couldn’t accept the conditions (fine scratches, dents, wrinkles) of both. My SA will get/transfer some more and give me the best one. I have never seen 100% perfect lambskin Chanel bag, so I’m always nervous to receive a new bag. Still a fan of black lambskin.

I am waiting to see the new grey 20P curious if it was a light grey or darker? Thanks!

Light grey with no blue undertone, but not too light. It was a good color, but I just prefer the black over the grey.

BTW, they changed the end of the shoulder strap from the bars to magnetic disks, so the strap will not slip out from the hole.

Thank you so much for details. I am deciding between the grey and black as well once they arrive.

Back to original post, I really like the dark pink personally out of the 3 choices, but all are pretty.

Here are some photos! I love greys!

This is the 20p grey trendy cc normal quilts & SHW (Thinking if I should get this as well )
Adjustments.JPG
Looks blue in different lighting
Adjustments.JPG
On the shelf with its grey sisters
Adjustments.JPG

Here is the 19b 28 series grey trendy cc with wide quilts LGHW (My fav! Wide quilts are such a breath of fresh air & the colour is beige grey so versatile!)
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Lastly I’ll throw in the 25 series grey trendy cc chevron LGHW (As chevron for me a little boring? But to each his own, it’s still a chanel!)
Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG

It would be nice to have all of them, including Black normal/wide quilts , the beige, the burgundy, generally GHW looks more classy on the trendy I can’t put my finger on it. ahhh I’m so crazy about trendys [emoji23]
Adjustments.JPG

Lastly I’ve felt the lambskin on the trendys & they feels lush yet sturdy!!! Not at all like my 13series classic beige claire lambskin, that one feels nice but too tender... & my 16series if I remember correctly the lambskin bowling bag gosh the lamb felt like plastic.