Vert Cyprès with PHW or GHW?

I think PHW definitely as it's such a cool colour!
I made a weirdly long compilation of pictures of VC that have been posted on tPF or elsewhere on the internet (was trying to work out whether it would work for me) - would you be interested to see it? It's a .pdf document though so I don't know if I can post it here?
I don't think you can link a document unless you host it but an Ode to Vert Cyprés thread would be amazing ;)

There was an Evie 29 in VC on the US website this weekend and I waited too long. Thought it might assuage my craving temporarily.....

These bags are all so stunning! Making me want Bolides and Evelynes and Birkins as well as Kellys. (There was an Evelyne in Vert Cyprès on h.com this weekend and I did not buy, but hoping my SA can source.) A Roulis in this color would be so dreamy....
I don't think I have ever done a poll post, but #reallyshouldhavedoneapoll
Thank you everyone :flowers:

Reactions: CMilly
These bags are all so stunning! Making me want Bolides and Evelynes and Birkins as well as Kellys. (There was an Evelyne in Vert Cyprès on h.com this weekend and I did not buy, but hoping my SA can source.) A Roulis in this color would be so dreamy....
I don't think I have ever done a poll post, but #reallyshouldhavedoneapoll
Thank you everyone :flowers:

If you ever see a roulis in VC and don't get it, send me the link!!! Or a 24/24.

This dark green is a fab color. Regret selling my Vert Fonce box calf sellier Kelly which is very close this shade. But it had gold hardware which I think had a more mature look against the dark green. I prefer palladium with a deep cool toned green. I vote hands down for palladium it’s more chic in my opinion.

I use to think VC with Ghw was perfect... but these days I’m realizing PHW or RGHW is much more my speed. The GHW is almost too flashy and I don’t end up using it. PHW makes the VC look super cool and timeless

Also.. I think I want a VC bag now too! Just wondering if I’d do a b25 or b30