Which Chanel grey?

I have many Chanel bags, classic and seasonal, and not a single medium flap. I find the strap is tough to work with- both chains on the shoulder is way too short IMO, and even one chain the long way isn’t much better. The bay itself is pretty tiny IMO for day. Your silver jumbo is a score and just a great piece. Think more about it before you sell it
Thank you so much for your input ! I'm honestly shocked by the amount of jumbo lovers since I feel like everyone wants the medium size now! Haha. I think I'll keep my jumbo and wait for a different color to come out
I’m not even sure if they still have the grey ones left in the boutique, from what I know they’re sold out. I have the 20c grey and I love it! But your jumbo looks so much more unique.
They have a lot of mediums out there still! No more smalls though :sad:

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Thank you so much for your input ! I'm honestly shocked by the amount of jumbo lovers since I feel like everyone wants the medium size now! Haha. I think I'll keep my jumbo and wait for a different color to come out

They have a lot of mediums out there still! No more smalls though :sad:
Which boutique? I was looking high and low but I got mine from neimans (was got the last one)

Funny how my SF SA initially had me on a waitlist now they have so many! The beige Smalls are cute though and I’m debating one...
Right? I wss surprised my SA said he had a few grey mediums for me to choose from. Maybe they were late shipments? Haha. I just opened my small light beige and it's cute! Just a little unsure about the shade. It's so hard buying bags over the phone