Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

for!

@Notorious Pink - Thank you for that tidbit of information! You are such a fountain on knowledge!! :heart:

On a side note, if Virginie Jamin immortalised my pooches in a scarf, I would have to own every CW and then some.

@DrTr Hi to a fellow dog obsessed fur Mom! :wave: Thanks so much for your input! I’m relieved that I’m not the only one who sees the funny pink/beige colour. I went into my store again today and decided not for me. Let’s hope there are more dogs on scarves in the future (maybe not so good for our wallets...)

thanks so much Romily - I felt a bit guilty, as all dogs are wonderful! I would go a bit bonkers if a good boy like my kiddo was on a scarf by Virginie and I also would have any cw! I’m glad you got to try it again. Sometimes it is hard to tell online, but I did see what you saw. Would LOVE more dogs of all kinds in the future, and hi back to another lovely obsessed fur mom!!:hugs:

Reactions: romily
Just picked up this gorgeous piece :love: I started to collect after the production of the original (without the border) so I’m so happy they reproduced this design. I actually quite like the border when worn! Depending on what other colorways it comes in, I might have to pick up another!

Attachments

• 990C6F87-401F-4E92-B6A4-2C0416AB5D82.jpeg
    990C6F87-401F-4E92-B6A4-2C0416AB5D82.jpeg
    449.1 KB · Views: 779
I tried on two cws of the Three Graces shawl yesterday. Didn't think I would like it, especially the red and blue. But darn it, I loved it and came home with it. (And Sweet Dreams.) Also tried the red and blue paisley, which despite protesting red and blue, I will probably go back for amd the Source de Pegase.

No C'est la Fete, Three Graces silks or Claire de Lune yet.

(Excuse the atrocious sweater - I was running around doing errands and didn't plan on,scarf shopping - as well as the fuzziness of the pics.)
View attachment 4638750 View attachment 4638751 View attachment 4638752 View attachment 4638753 View attachment 4638754 View attachment 4638755 View attachment 4638756
Your vert/indigo/lanvande three graces looks so much better than the official H photos.
Would you say yours are true to the real color? Could you possibly post some photos in daylight??
These are the first pictures of this season that make me fiddle for my credit card..

As requested, mod shots
Cosmographia - I think this is my favorite this season, narrowly beating out The Three Graces, which is surprising to me, since I was initially excited about The Three Graces and Cosmographia really wasn't even on my radar.
The Three Graces
Plumes en Fete
Etriers Remix
La Folle Parade

View attachment 4643303 View attachment 4643304 View attachment 4643305 View attachment 4643306 View attachment 4643307
You do realize @CanuckBagLover that you sold out that orange Three Graces shawl on the US website with your pic, before I could purchase it, myself.

I wonder if the scrunchilly will hold in hair better than a twilly. I still remember when scrunches went out of style, so I’m not in a huge rush to grab one of these. Especially if it functionally does the same as a twilly tied in my hair.